New Year’s Day bowl games

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
We are to the meat and potatoes of bowl season finally!! What games are you looking forward to?

We got LSU/Wisconsin
Tennessee/Iowa
Liberty/Oregon
Bama/Michigan
Washington/Texas

I’d love to see Michigan and Washington win, but my brane tells me Bama and Texas are winning and we get a Bama/Texas rematch

Also, looking forward to Tennessee and Iowa despite my Vols missing a ton of players due to opt outs, transfers, and injuries. It’s Nico time, baby!
I really only give a shit about the big games but i love the Rose Bowl and watch it every year regardless.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It isn't hard to dispute your argument as you have no proof, only personal opinion. I at least counter with legit proof in comparing how each team faired against a common opponent. So, show me your proof? You can't. Why? Because you don't have any. And yes, I did dispute your argument with proof, ergo, it is not logical fallacy, Whereas your only argument is personal opinion.

And I said nothing about Ad hominem, dumbass.

take your "L" (again) and run along

You tried to claim it was not a logical fallacy. It was because you started with a personal attack that did not address the argument.

You also didn't dispute my argument as GA losing by 3 doesn't prove who the better team is anymore than the Bears sodomizing the Lions proves they are better. We have seen you argue before after losses that they don't prove who is better so trying to use a 3 pt loss as proof is not only stupid but hypocritical.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
No bueno. Ewers a little inexperienced maybe?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have not seen Jabar Muhammad get beat once this season.

UWs defense is underrated, but I'm still a bit surprised they're playing this well against Texas so far.

greg23

Liked Posts:
He’s my guy I want in a bears uni next year
Been calling for him for a while.....not sure he's there at bears pick 10-15.....and a slight trade down from 1-2/4 is too high for him (vs taking MHJ)

Still want to see what he runs as his scouting reports are that he's not explosive and has okay long speed

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It does when it's a beauty pagent and you have to be picked to have a chance to win it all.....part of why fsu didn't make it.

This year Mich was definitely one of 4 best but thar conf is garbage and all their metrics/numbers are skewed on both sides since almost every offense in that conf is 100+
Michigan has now beaten

OSU
Bama
Penn State

All I know is Georgia lost to Bama

try again?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Been calling for him for a while.....not sure he's there at bears pick 10-15.....and a slight trade down from 1-2/4 is too high for him (vs taking MHJ)

Still want to see what he runs as his scouting reports are that he's not explosive and has okay long speed
He’s a fit for if the bears trade back to 6-9

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Dude can play, I just kinda want a taller WR to pair with DJ. Just being picky tho
Why? That’s such a silly thing to say. people get way too caught up in measurables. it’s sill to literally want your WR corp to “look“ a certain way. Give me 3 DJ Moores all day. Or Cooper Kupps. Or…

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You tried to claim it was not a logical fallacy. It was because you started with a personal attack that did not address the argument.

You also didn't dispute my argument as GA losing by 3 doesn't prove who the better team is anymore than the Bears sodomizing the Lions proves they are better. We have seen you argue before after losses that they don't prove who is better so trying to use a 3 pt loss as proof is not only stupid but hypocritical.
Where is your proof?
Why are you bringing up the Lions?
Still waiting on your "proof"

Last I checked, common opponents is one of the things the selection committee uses in picking the top 4.
Ergo, I have proof, you do not.

* and there is no shame in being a Claypool love child, ergo, not a personal attack.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He’s a fit for if the bears trade back to 6-9
Love Rome. All he does is get open and catch the ball. He's simple and clean. I'm sure some draft will knock him for being on a team with multiple weapons. But he won't have to be a #1 here either.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Why? That’s such a silly thing to say. people get way too caught up in measurables. it’s sill to literally want your WR corp to “look“ a certain way. Give me 3 DJ Moores all day. Or Cooper Kupps. Or…
I said in the post it’s just me being picky and if I had my choice of the rookie to pair with DJ I’d go with a taller guy like MHJ or Odunze. I’m sorry that bothers you so much lol

Of course I’d take Nabers and be happy. I just think having a guy with size that can go up and win the 50/50 balls makes a lot of sense for the bears offense since they don’t currently have a guy that does that at an elite level

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lol. Dude doesn't miss deep.

Oh and btw, if for some dumb ass reason MHJ doesn't end up on the Bears, Rome Udonze is a great consolation I'd take immediately.
MHJ won't end up on the Bears because it would be insane to draft him at #1, and he will be gone when they draft after a trade down.

But Rome Odunze will be there.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol I love watching Washington. They will go for whatever wherever. Have all year.