remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where is your proof?
Why are you bringing up the Lions?
Still waiting on your "proof"

Last I checked, common opponents is one of the things the selection committee uses in picking the top 4.
Ergo, I have proof, you do not.

* and there is no shame in being a Claypool love child, ergo, not a personal attack.

I never claimed I have proof dumbass. It is my opinion. You don't have proof either.

Claypool has nothing to do with this so yes it was a classic Ad hominem logical fallacy.

It isn't about the Lions. It is about your hypocrisy. When the Lions lose it doesn't mean they are the worse team. When GA loses by 3 somehow it is proof. Your arguments change to fit your narrative.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Washington's coach has won everwhere he has been, climbing his way up from the HS ranks. He is the type of coach with the upside that I'd dump Eberflus tomorrow if he would take a job here.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahahah he missed. Ooof

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You got #1 and somebody else’s #1 that’s a top 4 pick?
I'm not sure where my second #1 is gonna land. Dude got lucky and pulled out wins at the end of the year to completely fuck me over. I had the #1 & #2 until like the last month of the season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never claimed I have proof dumbass. It is my opinion. You don't have proof either.

Claypool has nothing to do with this so yes it was a classic Ad hominem logical fallacy.

It isn't about the Lions. It is about your hypocrisy. When the Lions lose it doesn't mean they are the worse team. When GA losses by 3 somehow it is proof. Your arguments change to fit your narrative.
Does the college selection committee use common opponents records in determining the top 4?
I didn't say Claypool had anything to do with it.
I said you are his love child.

But enough, be sure to get your last post in, I am done and watching the game.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not sure where my second #1 is gonna land. Dude got lucky and pulled out wins at the end of the year to completely fuck me over. I had the #1 & #2 until like the last month of the season
I think you’ve got #1 and #6 and I’ve got #5, but I could be wrong

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
True...still think MHJ is the superior prospect and can be had in a trade down within top above but staying above az
Washington should be the target if the bears trade the #1, but I don't think mhj gets passed Arizona. Not sure where their pick lands right now.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
MHJ won't end up on the Bears because it would be insane to draft him at #1, and he will be gone when they draft after a trade down.

But Rome Odunze will be there.
Maybe. Its also not a sure thing we stick with JF. btw Penix throws the most beautiful passes in cfb and its not close. I wonder what kind of pro he`ll be. I think his fragility will prevent him from greatness unfortunately because he has the talent.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Maybe. Its also not a sure thing we stick with JF. btw Penix throws the most beautiful passes in cfb and its not close. I wonder what kind of pro he`ll be. I think his fragility will prevent him from greatness unfortunately because he has the talent.
Smooth passer of the ball for sure

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Does the college selection committee use common opponents records in determining the top 4?

In short, no, that's not how they select

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Don't care what they use as again it is my opinion dumbass not theirs.

And you are so stupid. I never said you said Claypool has something to do with it. The fact we both agree he doesn't is proof it was as an ad hominem attack.

When you take shots at someone that have nothing to do with the argument it is an ad hominem attack which is what I said. Thanks for confirming.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Washington should be the target if the bears trade the #1, but I don't think mhj gets passed Arizona. Not sure where their pick lands right now.
It really, really sucks we dont have an early 2nd rounder. We need a WR, DL and C. But i also still think Caleb is too special to pass on but if we take him we miss out on either a DL or WR because we cant have both since we dont have a 2nd rounder. C can get got in the 3rd as i believe this draft is unusually deep at the position this year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't care what they use as again it is my opinion dumbass not theirs.

And you are so stupid. I never said you said Claypool has something to do with it. The fact we both agree he doesn't is proof it was as an ad hominem attack.

When you take shots at someone that have nothing to do with the argument it is an ad hominem attack which is what I said. Thanks for confirming.
Well, if you offer up your opinion, and I make reference to how bad your opinion has been in the past..........................

proof

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think you’ve got #1 and #6 and I’ve got #5, but I could be wrong
Still okay with it. Think the top 6 in this draft is still better than the #3 in last year's draft and seems to look better than the #3 in next year's draft too. I was salivating at the chance to add mhj and nabers tho

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It really, really sucks we dont have an early 2nd rounder. We need a WR, DL and C. But i also still think Caleb is too special to pass on but if we take him we miss out on either a DL or WR because we cant have both since we dont have a 2nd rounder. C can get got in the 3rd as i believe this draft is unusually deep at the position this year.
How much of an injury risk do you think Penix is? Be career suicide to trade Fields, then lose Penix in the preseason.