New Year’s Day bowl games

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Both teams have good QBs but I'm not sure they'll compete with Michigan but what do I know

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, if you offer up your opinion, and I make reference to how bad your opinion has been in the past..........................

proof

Thought you were done. Liar.

And no dumbass that is what makes it a logical fallacy. You have had bad opinions in the past as well so by your logic your opinion is wrong because of that.

You are literally explaining an ad hominem fallacy while trying to argue it isn't an ad hominem fallacy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought you were done. Liar.

And no dumbass that is what makes it a logical fallacy. You have had bad opinions in the past as well so by your logic your opinion is wrong because of that.

You are literally explaining an ad hominem fallacy while trying to argue it isn't an ad hominem fallacy.
I didn't offer my opinion.
I offered fact

Michigan beat Bama
UGA lost to Bama

and you love Claypool

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't offer my opinion.
I offered fact

Michigan beat Bama
UGA lost to Bama

and you love Claypool

Nope. First you launched an ad hominem attack and then you stated a fact as a means to support your opinion that GA isn't better than Michigan and GA. Which is really a non-sequitur fallacy. It does not follow that because GA lost by 3 to Bama it means Bama and Michigan are better.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Penix sure throws a pretty ball. Why is everyone worried about his injuries? Hasn’t he played the last two seasons free of injury?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That may be game.

ChiGuy23

Liked Posts:
Penix is my QB in this draft. No disappointment there.
I’ve been saying this for a while, but no one seems to want to believe it. 😆 His tape is electric. Only red flag is past injuries. Daniels I think will also be very good. But Penix is the guy I hope the Bears pick up this offseason. Get him and MHJ and I think the bears win the division next year, minimum.

ChiGuy23

Liked Posts:
I don't understand how people can watch football and think Caleb Williams is a generational prospect, when Penix is just flat out better.

I'm generalizing here, not being specific to anyone on this forum.

But ya, Penix is a baller and clearly the best QB in the class IMO.
The awakening has begun! Penix will be a bear. 🐻

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If we trade down and pick up a 2nd and Penix falls to the 2nd then I would take him.

His injury history and age may just allow him to fall to the 2nd.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sadly (for me anyway), Texas is getting outplayed on both sides of the ball. They simply have no answers.