NFCN Expert Grades

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Disagree to an extent. Yes, safety was the most visibly horrendous position last season, but Tillman missed most of the season with multiple injuries. Even if he stays healthy, defenses are in nickel between half and two-thirds of the time, so you need three quality corners on the field, especially in this division. With Tillman on the way out and likely not able to give a full season, getting another quality corner was essential. I think it was an excellent pick. I agree with you that he isn't a can't miss blue chip player, but he has the potential to be a very good one and fill a need for years. If the Bears can bag a second-tier safety like Brooks, I'll be far happier with Fuller and that rather than Pryor/HHCD and a lesser CB.
HHCD/Pryor/Bucannon & Joyner/ SGB/Desir >>> Fuller & Vereen. Fuller and Brooks would be a nice combo...but it's a huge risk for Brooks to fall that far when the Bears absolutely need a safety given that Frey, Jennings, Tillman are all capable corners when healthy and their current safeties when healthy are hot garbage.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Disagree to an extent. Yes, safety was the most visibly horrendous position last season, but Tillman missed most of the season with multiple injuries. Even if he stays healthy, defenses are in nickel between half and two-thirds of the time, so you need three quality corners on the field, especially in this division. With Tillman on the way out and likely not able to give a full season, getting another quality corner was essential. I think it was an excellent pick. I agree with you that he isn't a can't miss blue chip player, but he has the potential to be a very good one and fill a need for years. If the Bears can bag a second-tier safety like Brooks, I'll be far happier with Fuller and that rather than Pryor/HHCD and a lesser CB.

Cheers and couple that with the Tillman/Jennings tutelage potential... it's a good fit. And, as I've argued blah blahhing, a better fit than what First timer is clamouring on about.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Youre welcome...And again..If you cant find a quote from either of the two sources I posted that contradicts what I posted...You have no case

so bye now

PS..Dont be mad

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Youre welcome...And again..If you cant find a quote from either of the two sources I posted that contradicts what I posted...You have no case

so bye now

:obama:

BB logic: Only way to contradict a source is to find a quote from that source that contradicts themselves!

Worst. Logic. Ever.

Like ever.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FT Logic..if you dont like what someone posts, find an article that doesnt address said post to refute it

:obama:

Worst Logic Ever

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been listening to NFL radio all morning..Not too much discussion on Fuller, but it was stated a few times how unhappy Ha-Ha was to get drafted by GB..According to Rich Gannon, he wanted to be an Eagle and the Eagles wanted him. He was grabbed by GB 1 pick earlier. Nick Saban said to Ha-Ha.." you know you're supposed to be happy" as he handed him his GB hat before he took the stage.

Just For First Timer

Last edited:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Odd then, that picture he tweeted weeks ago of him wearing Packers merchandise..

Cant say..I can only say what was reported on the radio

But here is something interesting...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/08/ha-ha-clinton-dix-begging-the-eagles-to-come-get-him/

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix begging the Eagles to come get him

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 8, 2014, 6:51 AM EDT
NFL Draft Football
AP
The Eagles obviously like what they’ve seen from Alabama safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

But he apparently liked what he saw during his official visit to beg them to do what they have to do to draft him.

According to Geoff Mosher of CSNPhilly.com, Clinton-Dix texted Eagles director of player personnel Ed Marynowitz, a former Alabama football recruiter.

“He sent me an article and I was on the front of it, about going to Philly and what not,” Clinton-Dix said. “I told him to tell them to come get me, please. Whatever it takes.”

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You do follow the NFL right? You do realize that many teams run dual TE's right? You do realize some people thought the Bears could take not only Eifert last season but Ebron this year if he fell? Would that have reflected poorly on Martellus?

Yeah....that make your ridiculous statement all better and spot on lol. 400 yards and 2 tds is definitely starting material on "95% of teams" hahaha

You are on fire again today