No idea why Daniels isn't staring at C...cody whitewho?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cody Shitsnap needs to be moved over already. Let him call the assignments from the LG spot.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There was one time they showed the line sitting on the bench getting coached up after a series, Daniels went to sit on the bench next to Massie and it was like they told him to get up and stand behind them. I guess the backups are supposed to stand behind their position on the bench so the coach is talking to both of them.

This team simply got out adjusted at half and ran out of gas. Allen Robinson gave up on a route where he could not get past the CB. So much for not getting the endurance up in preseason.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I totally agree with what you are saying and don't get what their seeing either. In my mind, Whitehair has already failed as a snapper, we drafted a center, so lets move on. Actually, he was moved to tackle at Kansas State and that become his major position, and moved to guard by the Bears, and moved to center due to injuries. This should be a no brainer.

In true Bears fashion, they draft the supposed best center coming out of college ball with a high pick and then immediately say they are converting him to guard. Mind you, the current center is a convert too and struggled snapping at times. So very Bears...