Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
At this point, you do it monday.

They have two guys on the roster right now with over 10 catches last year. Terrible.

Go pay landry. Or julio is still out there right? OBJ? Don't care who as long as he's a legit nfl starting player.
I mentioned in an earlier post that TY, Landry, Beasley, and Fuller are all out there as FAs. Obviously there is also Julio, but I don't know where he's at with his issues.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The story on Pickens is he was in a car crash a week ago, both cars were trashed. He hit his head on the windshield and was cited for no seatbelt.

Don't know if that had anything to do with teams passing on him early in the 2nd. Pittsburgh has a crazy strong culture.

msadows

Liked Posts:
One thing you can say about Poles. He dont give a fuck what fans think. He is sticking to his board. Time will tell if he is right.

I can already tell you he probably isn't right.

In todays nfl almost every GM is sorrounding their young qb's with talent. Guess they decided they are building around roquan.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Taking a safety and watching all these quality teams grab wr is really depressing. If he doesn’t believe in fields then fucking trade him now. Don’t play games own it.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
One thing you can say about Poles. He dont give a fuck what fans think. He is sticking to his board. Time will tell if he is right.
Sure. I don’t think most GMs do lol

What’s weird is that everyone was under the impression that he was a “start in the trenches” guy but most of his moves so far suggest otherwise. Oh well.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm not exactly freaking out, I just won't forgive him if fields gets hurt this year or fails due his clear and blatant neglect of the offensive side of the ball thus far.

If Fields fails I have zero faith that poles can make it work with any QB prospect.
Fields could get hurt or fail even if the Bears drafted a Wr or OL. Even if they signed a tier one Wr or OL. Like any other GM attempting to fix a shit show, Poles deserves a couple seasons to get it right. It’s not like his picks have been bad so far. He’s just not doing what most fans wanted.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Skyy is good enough for the chiefs.
Nah man, Poles knows better than his old bosses.

Just like Poles knew better when the Chiefs signed MVS and Juju, and let Pringle walk. He knew Pringle was the real prize…

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Taking a safety and watching all these quality teams grab wr is really depressing. If he doesn’t believe in fields then fucking trade him now. Don’t play games own it.

Two players who can make plays in the secondary and will stick you.... its bears football 101

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

I was totally fine with the Gordon pick. But the safety pick was surprising.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Was it matt nagy's fault that he decided his quarterback wasn't worth blocking for on a downfield scramble?

Because that was when I decided he sucks.
When exactly was that? My guess it was well into the season after it was clear the offensive ganeplan deliberately was leaving him out.

Do I blame him if he got frustrated or lost interest? Not much. It made no sense for the Bears to leave him out of the gameplan. We all know what he is capable of. Yet, the plays were meant to go elsewhere

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think that tweet was more to do with the fact he played w/ all 3 at ohio state and they went 3 in a row....
Was joking, but I should know better than to do so over a text medium. Fields would not be publicly lamenting like that, I don’t think.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I can already tell you he probably isn't right.

In todays nfl almost every GM is sorrounding their young qb's with talent. Guess they decided they are building around roquan.
The look on fields face when we drafted him he wasn’t thrilled at all. I don’t blame him this is a qb graveyard. Our offense is built to put you to sleep