Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brisker is a good value there. It’s not a bad pick, and again Poles deserves credit for not reaching for a WR when there isn’t a good value WR on the board. I just don’t understand passing on Dean.
Poles board. Not just his apparently.
Fuck. Pierce gone
OG in 3.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
F it. I am going to head down to that Hallasess halls and try out for wr

Rise

Liked Posts:
The church of Ballard felt a wr is worth picking here, pierce is gone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At this point, Poles going to need to use that 20m he has post June 1 to pick up a vet WR or two.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Trubs cant succeed with Claypool, Johnson and Pickens then dont know what to say.

Sad when every young QB in the NFL has more to work with than our guy......

Feel like I've seen this recipe so many times before.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Where are all the Poles sack riders now,guy is fucking cementing Fields tombstone
I think a lot of reasonable fans are willing to give Poles more than one off-season and draft to turn this thing around. But there are also a ton of fans like you who freak out from the start.

msadows

Liked Posts:
At this point, Poles going to need to use that 20m he has post June 1 to pick up a vet WR or two.

At this point, you do it monday.

They have two guys on the roster right now with over 10 catches last year. Terrible.

Go pay landry. Or julio is still out there right? OBJ? Don't care who as long as he's a legit nfl starting player.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Did you watch Robinson play last year? Pringle was more useful on the field than AR was. Not saying he's the answer, but likely get SOME effort out of him.

AR is talented. Because dumba** Matt Nagy starting to phase him out of the gameplan, doesn't mean he isn't a true #1 receiver. I swear it was a planned sabatoge against him. Just gotta decide a gameplan for him

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think a lot of reasonable fans are willing to give Poles more than one off-season and draft to turn this thing around. But there are also a ton of fans like you who freak out from the start.

I'm not exactly freaking out, I just won't forgive him if fields gets hurt this year or fails due his clear and blatant neglect of the offensive side of the ball thus far.

If Fields fails I have zero faith that poles can make it work with any QB prospect.

msadows

Liked Posts:
AR is talented. Because dumba** Matt Nagy starting to phase him out of the gameplan, doesn't mean he isn't a true #1 receiver. I swear it was a planned sabatoge against him. Just gotta decide a gameplan for him

Was it matt nagy's fault that he decided his quarterback wasn't worth blocking for on a downfield scramble?

Because that was when I decided he sucks.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Skyy is good enough for the chiefs.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You guys still want a wr after the run on wideouts? Pick is too valuable to just do that if Winfrey is there run to the podium

There's still some good wideoute prospects left even after the run. That said Winfrey would be a really good get if he fell that far.