*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

Rise

Liked Posts:
Damn people here are funny when it comes to this stuff. I'm glad they're building the defense to be more than one star cornerback and a bunch of mediocre guys that CAN'T cover anything. Let's at least try to create a defense that can keep the points down. Fields will have his chance as will the free agents we got. Poles is slowly building and I'm glad there's a big focus early on regarding the defense... especially the secondary.

Bears are always building the defense and they always fucking lose to quality teams. Most of
Us are sick of this story repeating over and over. New boss same
As the old
Boss.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You can’t fix everything in one year. So we get a receiver and o line, then people are bitching about the defense. Your stuck with Ryan Pace’s draft picks. Fix what you can this year and continue next year. If they drafted WR and o line, Bears still wouldn’t be winning shit this year.

No, I disagree with the consensus that people would complain. Most fans want management to surround Fields with talent. That's all. We lost ARob, James Daniels and we haven't replaced them let alone improve.

There is a massive talent deficiency for those two positions. I dont think anyone is going to complain that the Bears chose to help their young QB if it means the defense suffers a little bit. But there is an issue if the Bears defense does well onky for Fields to get eaten live by other teams defenses and/or get injured.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You can’t fix everything in one year. So we get a receiver and o line, then people are bitching about the defense. Your stuck with Ryan Pace’s draft picks. Fix what you can this year and continue next year. If they drafted WR and o line, Bears still wouldn’t be winning shit this year.
Hey, a voice of reason. Thank you!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks everyone for answering the question. I actually like the draft so far, but might be the only one that does, so not going off. They have to go WR next or OL.
I'm fine with it as well. Hopefully Poles has some later diamonds in the rough. His board and player values will not reflect the consensus.
He must have really liked Brisker. At this point, nobody thinks there's a LT here or they would go get him. Should be able to get a G Like Kinnard in 3 but we may come out of this without a starter WR which would suck. Really wanted Watson to fall and would have been looking for that trade down here but really, I haven't scouted these guys.

Poles is showing patience and working off his own board. Hope it works out.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Who would have ever thought Justin Fields would have even less weapons to work with this year than he had last year. Such a poverty franchise.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
No, I disagree with the consensus that people would complain. Most fans want management to surround Fields with talent. That's all. We lost ARob, James Daniels and we haven't replaced them let alone improve.

There is a massive talent deficiency for those two positions. I dont think anyone is going to complain that the Bears chose to help their young QB if it means the defense suffers a little bit. But there is an issue if the Bears defense does well onky for Fields to get eaten live by other teams defenses and/or get injured.
Wanting is one thing. What you get is another thing. Don’t like it, apply at Halas Hall and do something about it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love how everyone thinks these picks will impact next season....they will NOT. This is gonna be a bad team no matter who they pick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
patriotsb_logo.png New England Patriots: Tyquan Thornton, WR, Baylor - MILLEN Grade
I'm convinced Bill Belichick is on drugs. He spent a first-round pick on a third-round guard, and now he traded up for a fifth-round prospect in the second frame. Belichick could've traded down for Thornton and still acquired him! I don't understand what's happening, but if Belichick keeps making these horrible picks, I'm going to have to re-name MILLEN to BELICHICK.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

We got dozer bro. Don’t believe everyone saying he’s a camp body. That loser is our starting rg lol

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Bears are always building the defense and they always fucking lose to quality teams. Most of
Us are sick of this story repeating over and over. New boss same
As the old
Boss.
Believe me, I get your frustration. However, the only recent time our defense was anywhere close to good was under Fangio. Lets give the new regime some time and see what they can do. Of course the elephant in the room is Fields, but man we still have to help him out and a big way is to create a solid defense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't wait to watch them lose 17-10 all year because of great defense. ? Shouldn't have hired a defensive coach.

Great then we get a top 10 pick and draft Jaxon Smith-Njigba who is better than Wilson and Olave.