*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Was Brisker really the BPA on the board?...not sure on him, but kinda disappointed we didn't trade down.

Now we have pick #71 to address OL or WR and going to end up relying on a 5th or 6th rounder for the other..
You can’t fix everything in one year. So we get a receiver and o line, then people are bitching about the defense. Your stuck with Ryan Pace’s draft picks. Fix what you can this year and continue next year. If they drafted WR and o line, Bears still wouldn’t be winning shit this year.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Damn people here are funny when it comes to this stuff. I'm glad they're building the defense to be more than one star cornerback and a bunch of mediocre guys that CAN'T cover anything. Let's at least try to create a defense that can keep the points down. Fields will have his chance as will the free agents we got. Poles is slowly building and I'm glad there's a big focus early on regarding the defense... especially the secondary.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Thanks everyone for answering the question. I actually like the draft so far, but might be the only one that does, so not going off. They have to go WR next or OL.
There are abundance of WR's left. Except for Robinson who missed games, most of the next 10 are probably better than anyone other than Mooney the Bears put on the field last year. BPA within positions of need is a solid strategy. Then on to Free Agency part 2.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only thing I can figure is he's playing the long game. Probably for good reason. They could grab the next Rice, the next Munoz and the next Butkus and still wouldn't do shit next year.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Fuck the offense apparently? It has to be addressed at some point.

I hate to overreact, but if they’re going to be the same old Bears (i.e. eek out low scoring wins when they happen to actually win) I’m going to just pick up extra Sunday shifts this season.
Then stop over reacting.