**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Not much in the way of football talk this time of year, so I will just pose a question.

Will Justin Fields be the biggest wildcard in the NFCN this season? And if so, will he be good enough to lift the Bears in this wide- open division.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Moore can get open in a short space, which is going to put more DBs on their heels, giving Fields more opportunities to test the defender's cardio fitness.

I am hoping that his overall running total goes down because he isn't buying time and running away from pressure. But RPOs are going to be a whole lot easier when linebackers and safeties have to respect the pass, and Fields will have more big runs that cracks the opposing defense like this one here.
Correct all around.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Not much in the way of football talk this time of year, so I will just pose a question.

Will Justin Fields be the biggest wildcard in the NFCN this season? And if so, will he be good enough to lift the Bears in this wide- open division.
He will be but I don't discount the same for the rest of the NFL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True but natural selection does and it's considered a significant component of evolution. De-evolution is not a real thing as it is still evolution but it's a common usage to imply returning to and previous or lessor state due to recessive throwback genes randomly showing up (not species significant) or a reversal of environmental triggers(species significant) that seemingly cause evo to look like de-evo.

Everyone here knows that species don't revert to a previous genome but it doesn't prevent an understanding of the term de-evolve.

How many times have you gone to 'define your terms' in this very thread. It's the wieniest common debate tactic ever. Yes I'm aware that wieniest isn't a word. Maybe I'll start a Wiki page with your pic in it to make it so. Irrefutable!
De-evolution is not a real thing

Should have just stopped right there.

The end.