**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Damn that sucks. Apparently he got caught in a rip current. Rip tides are no joke folks. I guess you're supposed to swim parallel to the beach until you get out of it then try to swim in. Yet another thing for this dad of four to worry about when his kids come of age.
When I was young my mom got caught in a rip current and my dad/life guards went to save her. Ever since then I don’t mess with swimming in the ocean. I will make sure my kid and future kids don’t mess with them either.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was young my mom got caught in a rip current and my dad/life guards went to save her. Ever since then I don’t mess with swimming in the ocean. I will make sure my kid and future kids don’t mess with them either.
Seeing Jaws as a young kid put the fear of swimming in the ocean in me lol.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Happened to my cousin five years ago and he didn't make it unfortunately. I refuse to go into the ocean because of it. I still enjoy going to the beach but I can drink my alcohol next to it, I'm not going in.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In the 2nd year of their rebuild the Lions were dumb enough to field the 32nd ranked defense in yards and 28th ranked defense in ppg. Wanna bet the Bears do better than that their 2nd year?

This despite having the 2nd overall pick and a ton of top 10 picks the last few years including the great Jeff Okudah. Your glass house is cracked.
Your numbers are waaaaay off! In year 2 of the Lions rebuild, they were 4th in ypg and 8th in ppg, but then again there were only 12 NFL teams in 1959. Oh and The only Okudah's in the United States were possibly at the Nigerian Embassy.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn that sucks. Apparently he got caught in a rip current. Rip tides are no joke folks. I guess you're supposed to swim parallel to the beach until you get out of it then try to swim in. Yet another thing for this dad of four to worry about when his kids come of age.
Yeah I’ve been reading about rip tides lately. Never knew much about them but apparently drowning deaths have been up in some areas this year because of them.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Answer a question for me if you would.
Why do we use the acronym UDFA instead of UFA? Last time I checked "Undrafted" is one word, so why the D?
Not a great, earth shaking issue I know, but every time I see UDFA I always wonder why.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Happened to my cousin five years ago and he didn't make it unfortunately. I refuse to go into the ocean because of it. I still enjoy going to the beach but I can drink my alcohol next to it, I'm not going in.
Sorry to hear that man. My brother and I honestly thought we were going to lose my mom that day too. One of those things I’ll never forget. So scary. I agree, I’m cool being on the beach and having fun there but I’ll pass on going in the water.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why do we use the acronym UDFA instead of UFA? Last time I checked "Undrafted" is one word, so why the D?
Not a great, earth shaking issue I know, but every time I see UDFA I always wonder why.
“Why not the D?”- @Black Rainbow grandma

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I actually had this conversation a few years ago.
UFA — unrestricted free agent
UDFA — undrafted free agent

I was using the former acronym to mean the latter, so the acronymic D is a qualifier to differentiate it from another common acronym that would otherwise share the same letters.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who overrates Alan Williams?

His mom...Or black rainbows mom. One of the two.

I actually had this conversation a few years ago.
UFA — unrestricted free agent
UDFA — undrafted free agent

I was using the former acronym to mean the latter, so the acronymic D is a qualifier to differentiate it from another common acronym that would otherwise share the same letters.

You are correct. They do UDFA to distinguish between an unrestricted FA and an undrafted one.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will bet you the Bears finish worse than 9-8.

Chicken shit running again. You were cryig about Poles defensive roster construction. So the comparison is about D. So you admitting that his D will be better in Year 2 than the Lions so Holmes defensive roster construction was terrible.

Or you can stop being a stupid homer and admit rebuilds take time jackass.

Last edited: