**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure. The Lions are dumb enough to pin their hopes on a guy that has missed 25 out of 34 games.
The Bears are dumb enough, despite having the number 1 overall pick, despite having more cap space than any other NFL team, ever (?), to exit the draft and NFL free agency with one of the most pathetic DE duos in the league.

:rimshot:

Let the dumpster diving begin.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
The Bears are dumb enough, despite having the number 1 overall pick, despite having more cap space than any other NFL team, ever (?), to exit the draft and NFL free agency with one of the most pathetic DE duos in the league.

Gotta fit duh scheme and duh value

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Is this supposed to be a valid insult?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That comment is coming from a guy whose team traded back in the draft and severely reached for two players in the first round. Both players might not even start…….
I really don’t get his angle on this. Was Poles supposed to draft a potential UDFA DT from a division 2 school in the 3rd round?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I really don’t get his angle on this. Was Poles supposed to draft a potential UDFA DT from a division 2 school in the 3rd round?
I think Poles was supposed to use all of his resources to go out and get the best players at all positions. Because that’s 100% realistic.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

In the 2nd year of their rebuild the Lions were dumb enough to field the 32nd ranked defense in yards and 28th ranked defense in ppg. Wanna bet the Bears do better than that their 2nd year?

This despite having the 2nd overall pick and a ton of top 10 picks the last few years including the great Jeff Okudah. Your glass house is cracked.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the 2nd year of their rebuild the Lions were dumb enough to field the 32nd ranked defense in yards and 28th ranked defense in ppg. Wanna bet the Bears do better than that their 2nd year?

This despite having the 2nd overall pick and a ton of top 10 picks the last few years including the great Jeff Okudah. Your glass house is cracked.
I will bet you the Bears finish worse than 9-8.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts: