**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of the youth movement and improvement in the win column, I’m not gonna lie—I hope DC Williams is gone by 2024.
Tangent: "DC Williams"- that would be a great nickname for a secondary character in a game or movie.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Happened to my cousin five years ago and he didn't make it unfortunately. I refuse to go into the ocean because of it. I still enjoy going to the beach but I can drink my alcohol next to it, I'm not going in.

Also lost a cousin to drowning like 10 years ago. Only he was a worker in the chicago sewers and they were working in torrential rain, he ended up getting swept away in the sewer because the water was coming too fast. I dont really mess with any water after that

msadows

Liked Posts:
Man I hope no Bears players were foolhardy enough to get mixed up in this. I mean if you want to gamble, play the equities market.

Thats the sad part, based on the ruling NFL players ARE allowed to gamble on sports other than the NFL, just not at work. Non-player employees do not get that luxury, they cant bet period.

So if you go to a sports book at hawthorne and decide to gamble some ponies or baseball, you're fine. These morons were using fanduel, AT WORK, and betting on the NFL. That colts player should be banned for life just to send a message. These are grown men acting like idiots.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The Bears are dumb enough, despite having the number 1 overall pick, despite having more cap space than any other NFL team, ever (?), to exit the draft and NFL free agency with one of the most pathetic DE duos in the league.

:rimshot:

Let the dumpster diving begin.
Gotta go with the plan. Bears scheme is to build the DL inside out, hence Billings, Walker, Dexter, Pickens, Bell.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I still prefer them signing someone off the street to a 1 year deal rather than trading away a draft pick or two for an edge rusher.

100%. Id rather even do a two year deal thats frontloaded.

Zero reason to trade future capital. If you are actually in a position to do something in the NFC you can always also find a DE on the trade market at the deadline.

Only guy I would toss picks at is chase young, because he and justin can become bffs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Gotta go with the plan. Bears scheme is to build the DL inside out, hence Billings, Walker, Dexter, Pickens, Bell.

Thats pretty much how the tampa 2 works. Most important 3 positions are all in the middle of the field(MLB, 3tech, FS)

Barring injury hopefully the bears have those figured out for the next couple years

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I actually had this conversation a few years ago.
UFA — unrestricted free agent
UDFA — undrafted free agent

I was using the former acronym to mean the latter, so the acronymic D is a qualifier to differentiate it from another common acronym that would otherwise share the same letters.
Thank you. I now have my answer and I feel so much better. UDFA it is.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicken shit running again. You were cryig about Poles defensive roster construction. So the comparison is about D. So you admitting that his D will be better in Year 2 than the Lions so Holmes defensive roster construction was terrible.

Or you can stop being a stupid homer and admit rebuikds take time jackass.
I will bet you the Bears finish worse than 9-8. Failure to take that bet is your admission the Bears rebuild is taking longer than the Lions, jackass.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will bet you the Bears finish worse than 9-8. Failure to take that bet is your admission the Bears rebuild is taking longer than the Lions, jackass.
Lol wut? If the Bears year 3 is better than the Lions record this year, your argument completely falls apart. And if the Bears year 2 is better than 9-8 but then they fall apart next year, the argument is again moot. This makes zero sense

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol wut? If the Bears year 3 is better than the Lions record this year, your argument completely falls apart. And if the Bears year 2 is better than 9-8 but then they fall apart next year, the argument is again moot. This makes zero sense

His argument doesn't make sense because the lions have been rebuilding yearly since 1957