**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stop trying to make washed up players a thing here.

This is a young team, they need to develop their own players if they ever want to get anywhere.
Yep Golladay fell off the map after his breakout year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
don't see why he would

he wouldn't get many opportunities barring injuries. plenty of teams without much at WR that he can probably have more of a chance on. Like Carolina
Yeah the only thing that makes it somewhat intriguing to me is Claypool seems to have a lot of soft tissue type injuries and we still don't know how Mooney will come back from his pretty serious injury.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
First it was strutting down the catwalk with sissy boys in Paris, now it's hanging out with small humans in London that he can totally dominate and offer him no challenge to improve his craft. What football worthless offseason non training event is next , visiting sick kids in some German hospital?

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First it was strutting down the catwalk with sissy boys in Paris, now it's hanging out with small humans in London that he can totally dominate and offer him no challenge to improve his craft. What football worthless offseason non training event is next , visiting sick kids in some German hospital?

He really faked some injuries to sit out of minicamp and got "healthy" so he can dominate school children in London. Not buying it

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I'm telling you, Tonyan is going light it up this year. Yeah we all know what Moore can do, but after Moore, on the wide-receiver side, things are sketch. We should be prepared that:
1. Mooney might take a while to get his groove back (if he does at all this season).
2. I have no idea what we're going to get from Claypool.
3. Tyler Scott has promise but he and Fields have not practiced a lot yet.

That leaves the TEs, and I love Kmet but Tonyan looks like a WR running his routes. He's going to be a mismatch to cover.