**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Okay, so you punch sharks and @Clintk55 has beef with some sea lions, who else has a vendetta against an animal?!?!?
For the past month the same bird comes up to our glass door, pecks at it and then shits all over the deck. It has happened every day, several times throughout the day. F*ck that bird

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Oregon, Portland suburbs with a pace in Cannon Beach one hour away.
I’ve never been to Oregon but it looks so beautiful in the pictures and movies. I definitely want to visit some day.

I’ve read about cannon beach and it’s all positive!

Thanks for sharing.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’ve never been to Oregon but it looks so beautiful in the pictures and movies. I definitely want to visit some day.

I’ve read about cannon beach and it’s all positive!

Thanks for sharing.
If you get a chance to get out there, check out the McKenzie Blue Pool. Such a cool hiking spot. Not too long, not too difficult, and with a beautiful view of the Blue Pool at the end. I hiked that one often when I lived out there.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
goddamn I love the Oregon coast.

Can FTO be For Talking Oregon?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t agree with all of this but you’re right about Tonyan- I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with better stats than Kmet- he is a great route runner and a mismatch with his speed that Kmet doesn’t have on the field.
If it’s still a run heavy offense utilizing play action, which it will be, Tonyan probably won’t accumulate much in stats.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
For the past month the same bird comes up to our glass door, pecks at it and then shits all over the deck. It has happened every day, several times throughout the day. F*ck that bird
Seems like there’s a shit ton more birds this year. The other day I heard some noise in the living room and this fucking bird made his way through a small hole in the screen (making it much bigger) and was flapping like crazy inside the window frame. My cat was going nuts and wanted to end this thing.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Seems like there’s a shit ton more birds this year. The other day I heard some noise in the living room and this fucking bird made his way through a small hole in the screen (making it much bigger) and was flapping like crazy inside the window frame. My cat was going nuts and wanted to end this thing.
GUYS BIRDS AREN'T REAL AND HERE IS MY PROOF... GO BEARS

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Snippets from Fishbain of The Athletic this morning:

“One interesting stat from last year was touchdowns per pass attempt. Fields didn’t have nearly as many passing attempts as the league’s top quarterbacks, but he made the most of them when in scoring range, with touchdowns on 5.3 percent of his passes, the sixth-best rate in the league. He was second in the NFL in that stat from Week 7 through the end of the season.”

But nothing will help Fields the thrower more this year than the biggest acquisition of the offseason: wide receiver D.J. Moore.

Moore had three consecutive 1,100-yard seasons from 2019 to 2021. Only eight Bears in team history have had 1,100 receiving yards in a season, and no one has done it three years in a row.

Over the past four seasons, Moore ranks 19th out of 93 qualified wide receivers in yards per route run.

Fields hasn’t had a receiver nearly as productive as Moore, who put up those numbers with a revolving door of quarterbacks in Carolina.

The Bears also used the 10th pick in the draft on right tackle Darnell Wright to help fortify the offensive line. They signed tight end Robert Tonyan and running back D’Onta Foreman while drafting running back Roschon Johnson and deep-threat receiver Tyler Scott. It’s a better group of skill players for Fields to throw to. He already had a great rapport with Darnell Mooney and Cole Kmet, and the Bears are hoping Chase Claypool can be a bigger weapon after a full offseason with Chicago’s playbook.

The No. 1 thing going for Fields and his teammates, though, will be their increased comfort in offensive coordinator Luke Getsy’s scheme. That alone should allow for progress. An improved passing attack should also open up more running lanes for Fields.

Either way, Fields established himself both as a dual-threat quarterback and the most fantasy-relevant Bears player in a long time.”

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

“How Tyler Scott's battles with Sauce Gardner prepared him for NFL​

Forged by countless battles with Sauce Gardner and Coby Bryant, Tyler Scott arrives in the NFL already prepared to slay dragons”​

It's a lot to ask a fourth-round rookie receiver to come into the NFL and make an immediate impact. The Bears aren't expecting Tyler Scott to be a go-to guy right out of the chute, but they have high hopes that he will be an integral part of their passing attack this fall.

But Scott isn't a typical fourth-round receiver. It's rare to find a receiver with legitimate 4.21 Junior Olympic speed that translates to the field. But to find a player with that rare gift in the fourth round, who was also forged by thousands of reps against one of the NFL's best corners, borders on fiction.”

Continued:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Twitter has supposedly removed the requirements of being logged in to view tweets so hopefully that will stay when training camp starts.