**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Beautiful area. Just South of Cannon Beach is one of my favorite places, Arch Cape Inn. I haven't been there in years, now you got me thinking.
I know the place, don't waste your life on this board go have some fun and relax.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I’ve never been to Oregon but it looks so beautiful in the pictures and movies. I definitely want to visit some day.

I’ve read about cannon beach and it’s all positive!

Thanks for sharing.
The pictures don't lie, it's a beautiful place but the politics suck.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The pictures don't lie, it's a beautiful place but the politics suck.

I've heard that, Antifa basically runs things there, especially Portland, and the mayor and police chief there are actual members. They've allowed fellow members to run amok and put the general public in harms way before.

People have been trying to get out of there for a bit now.

Edit:

Antifa Is more than just an idea.. There are groups that organize under that banner. If antifa is just an idea, then so are the proud boys...

Anyone treating it like this is some sort of politick type thing Or using it as some sort of political argument are completely out of their depth in discussing the reality of it.

I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've heard that, Antifa basically runs things there, especially Portland, and the mayor and police chief there are actual members. They've allowed fellow members to run amok and put the general public in harms way before.

Proof?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

it's not possible to be a "member" of "antifa" cause it's not actually a thing. Just an idea. Specifically, the idea that fascism is bad.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Lying Gullible Bulshitting Trite QAnon Idiot Arse + more

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it's not possible to be a "member" of "antifa" cause it's not actually a thing. Just an idea. Specifically, the idea that fascism is bad.

Fbi director is a Antifa too, don't believe this report

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

So, an idea runs a city? That's cute.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Hope they get out before ThE sToRm Is CoMiNg!!!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Hey has anyone seen (Chicago Bulls player, kinda) Lonzo Ball's girlfriend?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is ANTIFA what they are calling the arena football league these days or is that not a thing anymore???

Arena football that is.

Everyone with halve a brane knows ANTIFA never was a thing and therefore certainly not even worth mentioning in a thread devoted to news updates about professional football, not the ****ing tooth fairy.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry to interrupt the neo Nazi discussion, but here's a pretty good Tyler Scott interview. My favorite anecdote:

Scott got a glimpse of this during OTAs when he blistered a defensive back on a vertical route, and Fields let one fly. The ball was a little overthrown, so Scott chose to dive for it, much to the chagrin of a Bears' coaching staff that doesn't want to see people on the ground during the offseason work.

Scott couldn't haul in the strike, but he got up he saw Fields hauling toward him.

"I ended up missing the ball," Scott told NBC Sports Chicago. "But I ended up diving for it. I was open, though. And so I got up and I see Justin Fields. He's running down the field, and he comes towards me, and he runs about 50 yards on the field. And he was like, 'Hey, man, that’s on me. It's a good route, man. But that's on me. That's on me.'

I'm telling you man, the Bears are putting together something special. I believe they need to pay #33 though to show that they will invest in their own.