**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seems he played chicken and was left without a chair when the music stopped.( Yeah, I know)

“I definitely want to play for a contender, play for a team and an organization that wants to win a Super Bowl,” Ngakoue said on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “That’s one of the things on my agenda, to be able to help and contribute to that. Hopefully I can get some great interest from a contender.”

6 weeks later

“Any team in the NFL is an ideal landing spot for me,” Ngakoue said. “It’s a blessing to be able to work any job in the NFL. Being able to go and practice with a team, go through walk-throughs, go through film study, it’s a blessing. It doesn’t matter what organization in particular.”

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Different body types and styles IMO so not seeing the comparison. RJ seems more like a jack of all trades. Henry had a ridiculous size speed power ratio but not much of a pass threat.

100% agreed. Don't know why the hell @dabears70 would make that comparison in the first place.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine if the Bears got MH jr and TE Bowers in the first round next year?????? Woa

Disclaimer: I’m not saying that’s what we need to do or should do but it would be fun!!!
If Fields is the guy.

Fun to think about

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'm looking at the Rotoworld (I refuse to call it NBCSportsEdge) player news and it looked like all of Pollard, Jacobs and Barkley failed to sign long-term extensions. I get why they be mad, but at the same time, your position is the most replaceable in the NFL. I'm not exactly sure why though. What changed so much in the last 10-15 years from the days Cedric Benson was being drafted 4th overall and LaDanian Tomlinson owned the NFL?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange