**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Hey @DanielCCSBears remember that game against Minnesota last year where the Bears were down 3 scores early before Fields and the offense ripped off 3 straight touchdowns to take the lead late?

How do you imagine the NVP would have responded to Kirk Cousins going all Joe Montana with 20+ straight completions to start the game? Would have been 48-3 Vikings.

Imagine if Fields had that 2018 defense for this game.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for all of the rb’s in this league for the lack of respect they get nowadays in terms of money and longevity. Teams aren’t even signing guys these days who are 28 or so.

I understand it’s a passing league but with the punishment these guys endure at their position, it’s a bit unfair that receivers make 4-5 times or more their salary.

It’s almost like the RB’s get only their rookie contracts and then teams are moving on unless you have a top 3-5 or so rb. It’s not really good for football in my opinion.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The hype train on Johnson at this point seems like it's too big to be stopped. I hope people aren't disappointed when Roshon turns out to be a quality NFL running back because he's not living up to the Walter Payton-level hype.

Ngl, would have rather drafted Chase Brown in the 5th.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The hype train on Johnson at this point seems like it's too big to be stopped. I hope people aren't disappointed when Roshon turns out to be a quality NFL running back because he's not living up to the Walter Payton-level hype.
It'll be real interesting to see how the touches start out and end for these 3 RB's we have. We know Herbert and Foreman can run the ball but not so much catch it and their pass blocking isn't really anything to talk about, and then we have a ton of talk about how Roschon can do it all so we will see.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It'll be real interesting to see how the touches start out and end for these 3 RB's we have. We know Herbert and Foreman can run the ball but not so much catch it and their pass blocking isn't really anything to talk about, and then we have a ton of talk about how Roschon can do it all so we will see.
Very original take on this subject!