**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Your reading comprehension sucks. They don't play well in the SEC does that help? If they do well it's very unique guess who was one of the reasons they did well.

Still waiting on that Roschon > Le'Veon Bell link or was that your reading comprehension sucking?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Evan Engram just signed a new deal. Do these numbers look reasonable for Kmet?
I think he’s definitely worth it.

“According to multiple reports, tight end Evan Engram and the Jaguars have agreed to a three-year contract worth $41.25 million with $24 million guaranteed.”

$14 mil per is a lot. I was good when they were saying between $10-$12 mil per for him but $14 is a lot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The only reason they haven’t been a dumpster fire under this coaching staff is because of their defense under Stoops. They had a 10 win season prior to Levis. I actually like Levis as a 2nd round prospect. But he didn’t exactly light the world on fire in college
will-levis-mayo.gif

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You need to restructure this word salad! Are you really a writer or journalist? Yikes!

Are you trying to say that Kentucky is an ok program but they just can’t compete with the rest of the sec powerhouses???

Reread your first run-on sentence dipshit- Kentucky is in the sec, they don’t compete against the powers that are the best program!!

Use the word CAN’T instead of DON’T otherwise it looks like your saying Kentucky is in the awesome SEC but then contradict yourself by adding they don’t compete against the awesome powerhouses.

Can you NOT see how that doesn’t read the way it sounds in that tiny little skull of yours???

You CAN’T write for shit!! DON’T challenge me ever again!!! Correct uses!!

I was looking at the requirements to become a "writer" for CCS. Their only requirement is that they "have sufficient enough grammar to avoid a flood of cyber bullying." @DanielCCSBears should honestly be fired from his fake job.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Nelly

Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Roschon = Derrick Henry? Kinda?

The hype train on Johnson at this point seems like it's too big to be stopped. I hope people aren't disappointed when Roshon turns out to be a quality NFL running back because he's not living up to the Walter Payton-level hype.