**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lololol.

Kentucky under Levis and his last year:

112th ranked offense
20.4ppg
Last in the SEC
Levis ranked #61st in QBR
Levis ranked 70th in passing yards
7-6 with only 2 wins vs teams that finished with winning records

His passing line at home vs the mighty Commodores of Vanderbilt? In a loss as well.

11/23/109/1int

Propped up indeed
Kentucky has been a fraud the last couple years. Look like they are good at the start cuz they beat a bad Florida team and then get smoked by real SEC competition

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lololol.

Kentucky under Levis and his last year:

112th ranked offense
20.4ppg
Last in the SEC
Levis ranked #61st in QBR
Levis ranked 70th in passing yards
7-6 with only 2 wins vs teams that finished with winning records

His passing line at home vs the mighty Commodores of Vanderbilt? In a loss as well.

11/23/109/1int

Propped up indeed
Do you know that historically Kentucky has been one of the worst programs in the country?

If they're winning at all

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
At least Levis succeeded at Kentucky without having the talent around him Justin Fields had. Ohio State propped up Justin Fields Will Levis propped up Kentucky.

We'll see what the NFL holds.

LMAO, "Ohio State propped up Justin Fields". Guess somebody missed that college football playoff performance against Clemson.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you know that historically Kentucky has been one of the worst programs in the country?

The only reason they haven’t been a dumpster fire under this coaching staff is because of their defense under Stoops. They had a 10 win season prior to Levis. I actually like Levis as a 2nd round prospect. But he didn’t exactly light the world on fire in college

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only reason they haven’t been a dumpster fire under this coaching staff is because of their defense under Stoops. They had a 10 win season prior to Levis. I actually like Levis as a 2nd round prospect. But he didn’t exactly light the world on fire in college
Good enough to get drafted in the second. Who knows what will happen in the NFL is a higher than 50 percent rate

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Idk why Hopkins would go there other than money though. That team is bad

Think he went there primarily because of the combination of money and familiarity. Some of his best seasons in the league were when Vrabel and OC Tim Kelly were in Houston. When Vrabel got hired by the Titans, he poached several players and staffers from the Texans over the coming seasons. I believe he's going to a place where he thinks he can get a ton of targets while also getting one last real big pay day. Depending on if there's an option attached it (either team or player), it also wouldn't surprise me if he gets moved around the trade deadline if the Titans aren't in playoff contention.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

You’re the only person I know that makes the points FOR the person with whom you’re arguing!

“I know I’m a raging idiot but you are not!!

Take that! Said Danielccsbears

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
@DanielCCSBears

I was kind enough to warn you to step away from your phone or keyboard bc you were about to say something epically stupid

And then you go on to write this GEM!!’

don’t say I didn’t warn ya!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kentucky has been a fraud the last couple years. Look like they are good at the start cuz they beat a bad Florida team and then get smoked by real SEC competition
The 2021 team was definitely solid but definitely not a contender. The 2022 team was pure garbage. Stoops has done a good job there though; but they are likely on the way down especially with Tennessee and Florida on the way back(although Fla has much to show).

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@DanielCCSBears

I was kind enough to warn you to step away from your phone or keyboard bc you were about to say something epically stupid

And then you go on to write this GEM!!’

don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
Kentucky is in the SEC they don't compete against the powers that are the best programs in the country. What don't you understand?

If they compete at all it's a very unique thing.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Kentucky is in the SEC they don't compete against the powers that are the best programs in the country. What don't you understand?

If they compete at all it's a very unique thing.
You need to restructure this word salad! Are you really a writer or journalist? Yikes!

Are you trying to say that Kentucky is an ok program but they just can’t compete with the rest of the sec powerhouses???

Reread your first run-on sentence dipshit- Kentucky is in the sec, they don’t compete against the powers that are the best program!!

Use the word CAN’T instead of DON’T otherwise it looks like your saying Kentucky is in the awesome SEC but then contradict yourself by adding they don’t compete against the awesome powerhouses.

Can you NOT see how that doesn’t read the way it sounds in that tiny little skull of yours???

You CAN’T write for shit!! DON’T challenge me ever again!!! Correct uses!!

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You need to restructure this word salad! Are you really a writer or journalist? Yikes!

Are you trying to say that Kentucky is an ok program but they just can’t compete with the rest of the sec powerhouses???

Reread your first run-on sentence dipshit- Kentucky is in the sec, they don’t compete against the powers that are the best program!!

Use the word CAN’T instead of DON’T otherwise it looks like your saying Kentucky is in the awesome SEC but then contradict yourself by adding they don’t compete against the awesome powerhouses.

Can you NOT see how that doesn’t read the way it sounds in that tiny little skull of yours???

You CAN’T write for shit!! DON’T challenge me ever again!!! Correct uses!!
Your reading comprehension sucks. They don't play well in the SEC does that help? If they do well it's very unique guess who was one of the reasons they did well.