**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine defending this guy so hard your third chin starts stroking out.

Tbf, he mastered the hard count. He should hold qb camps for that shit. When has justin ever done a hard count? Goat hard count. If fields can learn the hard count i have no doubt it my mind it will put him over the top.

my head is spinning so im gonna go back to bed now

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine defending this guy so hard your third chin starts stroking out.

Justin said he never tried a hard count before the Bear as well. Lots wrong with Mitch but that one is a nothing burger. On a side note, PFF rated Justin as the most accurate college QB since they began keeping track.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are talking about the 'I turned off the TVs in team facability Mitch'?

That came all after critics his to be unable to read defenses.
Remember his answer in a press conference was:

“They told me not to discuss this.”

I believe @bearmick (the world’s biggest Man U fan) called Trubisky out for sounding like a child in press conferences, that he couldn’t answer the questions and needed the front office to prepare his responses.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Fields is so slow compared to Montgomery. Still don’t know how the Bears didn’t re-sign what might be the fastest man in the planet.
Mitch Trubisky was a hard worker and a leader. He didn't have the arm talent to get it done. His processing is better than Fields.
Mitch was and is a complete moron, and a twerp/meek personality compared to Fields who is miles more intelligent both in football and maturity!

Where do you get this shit?

Are you contrarian just to stir shit?

Mitch has always been known as the brilliant processor!

You’re miserable!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Evan Engram just signed a new deal. Do these numbers look reasonable for Kmet?
I think he’s definitely worth it.

“According to multiple reports, tight end Evan Engram and the Jaguars have agreed to a three-year contract worth $41.25 million with $24 million guaranteed.”

Last edited:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Fact is both Foreman and Herbert are better in this offense than Montgomery was. Both are faster and better cut back runners. Add that to what Fields can do as a runner and you are going to have someone on defense out of position because they have to account for him on every run.
RB room is a lot stronger and don't forget Roshon.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Mhmm. I even said on CCS that Nagy used Trubisky like he wanted to prove that the guy couldn't throw the ball. Its wild that this fat idiot put all of his chips in on Mitch because he has a historic Bears passing game vs the 31st ranked defense in the league.

In one season Fields has had more good games vs quality Ds than Mitch did in his entire career. But i guess it doesnt count because Fields didnt have the #1 defense to win the games for him.
JF had the best stats of any QB last year against playoff teams and it wasn't even close, yes better than all those guys, nuff said!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Justin said he never tried a hard count before the Bear as well. Lots wrong with Mitch but that one is a nothing burger. On a side note, PFF rated Justin as the most accurate college QB since they began keeping track.
I though they said he can't pass well? Someone has been lying to us.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch was and is a complete moron, and a twerp/meek personality compared to Fields who is miles more intelligent both in football and maturity!

Where do you get this shit?

Are you contrarian just to stir shit?

Mitch has always been known as the brilliant processor!

You’re miserable!
There you go adding shit I didn't say. I said Mitch was better than Justin not brilliant. Why do you think Mitch handily won the starting job in Pittsburgh last year? Because he could do everything well in the off season it took to win the job. Leadership maturity etc. All of the things it took to garner the support of coaches and teammates the same leadership and off season qualities that Justin Fields is known for.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I though they said he can't pass well? Someone has been lying to us.
Again you're ignoring my context and cherry picking shit to prop yourself up. Now you're going back to college.

Let's go back to college with another QB

Stats to know: Adjusted completion percentage when pressured was 66.7 percent, tied for No. 1 in the draft class among quarterbacks with at least 80 attempts

What he does best:

Compact, accurate, quick arm with a three-quarters release. Quick release allows him to get rid of the ball even when under heavy pressure.
Polished passer with consistent footwork and mechanics.
Athletic within and outside the pocket. Very accurate throwing on the move.
Anticipates well on timing routes as well as windows in zone coverage.
Quick-minded and reacts quickly from the time he sees it to time of release.
Discipline with his reads and shows ability to scan the field in full field progressions.
Natural feel and instincts in the pocket.
Consistently accurate ball placement in the short passing game maximizing catch and run opportunities.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There you go adding shit I didn't say. I said Mitch was better than Justin not brilliant. Why do you think Mitch handily won the starting job in Pittsburgh last year? Because he could do everything well in the off season it took to win the job. Leadership maturity etc. All of the things it took to garner the support of coaches and teammates the same leadership and off season qualities that Justin Fields is known for.
Then he lost his job to a guy who was worse than 2017 Mitch

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know what a hard count is lol I’m sure Fields did too.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’m comparing a Bear vs a Bear, who gives a shit about the Steelers????

I never said you said Mitch was more intelligent, I simply said Fields has more football intelligence and maturity?

Just Stop now , don’t dig yourself a deeper grave like you always do.

Who on gods green earth brings up Mitch Trubisky to make a point????!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Evan Engram just signed a new deal. Do these numbers look reasonable for Kmet?
I think he’s definitely worth it.

“According to multiple reports, tight end Evan Engram and the Jaguars have agreed to a three-year contract worth $41.25 million with $24 million guaranteed.”

Over 13 million per year is a lot for what kmet has done at this point. He'll probably get something similar but certainly doesn't deserve to be paid like that yet.