**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fact is both Foreman and Herbert are better in this offense than Montgomery was. Both are faster and better cut back runners. Add that to what Fields can do as a runner and you are going to have someone on defense out of position because they have to account for him on every run.
Bears will miss Monty in the passing game & pass blocking(and in the locker room). But his lack of decisiveness, explosion and speed hindered the running game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears will miss Monty in the passing game & pass blocking(and in the locker room). But his lack of decisiveness, explosion and speed hindered the running game.

The thing is if the OL and WR core is improved there will be less pass plays were the RB has to block or be the checkdown. And Johnson likely will get most of those reps if he is as good as advertised.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The thing is if the OL and WR core is improved there will be less pass plays were the RB has to block or be the checkdown. And Johnson likely will get most of those reps if he is as good as advertised.
I was told by a reputable source on here that because of his 4.6speed(which is a lie) that he will be only used on special teams and that’s it. @DanielCCSBears

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Did he actually fucking say that? How many shit takes can someone possibly have ffs.

It's actually kind of impressive how many bad takes one person can make while at the same time making such declarative statements about multiple players before they've ever played a game at the NFL level.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That was true of the Eagles when they traded Wentz and they still got a 1st for him.

And Rosen proves my point. They got a 2nd for a QB with just 55%, 11 TDs and 14 Ints and people are suggesting Murray goes for a 4th. LMFAO.

Murray has almost a 67% completion rate and 2 to 1 TD to Int ratio so no a 4th is likely out of the question.

Do either of these guys have 67% completion and 2 to 1 TD to Int ratio? You are comparing apples and oranges.

They are not keeping him forever. they would hold onto him until they got a trade that made it worth eating all that dead money.

Why would you eat 80m in dead cap when he is cheaper to keep? The reason they wont have to keep him for long is because someone is going to pay the asking price for a QB with 67% completion and a 2 to 1 TD to Int ratio to make eating all that dead money worth it. We now this because teams have been playing such prices pretty much every time a relatively good QB is available.
I am not expecting a 4th in return, and never said that's what AZ would get.

Why would they eat dead cap rather than hold onto him after they decided - very publicly - that they need to ove on? Because drafting Murray's successor and subjecting him to playing his rookie year while Murray's on the roster would be GM malpractice.

It's not worth worrying about. There's no chance they simultaneously decide to move on, yet keep him to save some cap space.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was told he's better than LeVeon Bell so I change my opinion.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I just want to see proof of someone claiming Roschon Johnson is better than Le'Veon Bell before Roschon's ever played an NFL game. I am starting to doubt this claim was ever made @DanielCCSBears as I looked via the search function and found nothing of the sort. So please provide a link to this claim and I will acknowledge the absurdity of the Roschon > Bell take.

I was told he's better than LeVeon Bell so I change my opinion.