**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23
It's a mass disliking
View attachment 29984
Just getting started
Every time you send your puppets to mass dislike me.............................
Back to ignore for you...........for now.

You can cry about it now
View attachment 29985

@Hawkeye. see it could be worse. At least we were talking basketball. This whiny cunt is airing his dirty laundry with Anytime in a Bears news thread as if anyone gives a shit.

@Anytime23 @dabears70 you two should just hate fuck and get it out of your systems.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Hawkeye. see it could be worse. At least we were talking basketball. This whiny cunt is airing his dirty laundry with Anytime in a Bears news thread as if anyone gives a shit.

@Anytime23 @dabears70 you two should just hate fuck and get it out of your systems.
I for one can totally appreciate some old school bball talk in the deadest time of the offseason.

But the wahmbulance talk can fuck right off.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I disliked his post and didn’t say a word to him. Leave my name out of it and keep me out of your fantasies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I disliked his post and didn’t say a word to him. Leave my name out of it and keep me out of your fantasies.

Hence why I called him a whiny cunt and not you. But let's not pretend you are completely innocent in all of this.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hence why I called him a whiny cunt and not you. But let's not pretend you are completely innocent in all of this.
You told us to have sex, hence why I told you to leave me out of it.

If n3gging one post of someone who claims to have me on ignore is me being guilty in this case, then I guess I am.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@Anytime23
It's a mass disliking
View attachment 29984
Just getting started
Every time you send your puppets to mass dislike me.............................
Back to ignore for you...........for now.

You can cry about it now
View attachment 29985
:umud:
You could never get my panties in a bunch clown. show me where i constantly cry about getting dislikes? I'll save you some trouble cause you can't. It's funny after all these years that you clowns still think i care about dislikes. Keep em coming. Now show me where i lost my shit? Again.....you can't. Looks like i'm the one in your head since you have to lie to make yourself feel good.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I was being facetious in my post about bball. FTO isn't really a thing anymore

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Sorta like how the NBA used to value centers over wings/guards, which led to Sam Bowie being drafted over Michael Jordan. Could also explain why teams fall in love with guys like Zach Wilson and Trey Lance over Jamarr Chase, Penei Sewell, Micah Parsons and more.
Thats correct and those are good examples, you forgot NFL running backs not that you were trying for an exhaustive list
it's just been the news a lot lately.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You told us to have sex, hence why I told you to leave me out of it.

If n3gging one post of someone who claims to have me on ignore is me being guilty in this case, then I guess I am.
Lol, you and the dude have been beefing for years now. It is not one post. Have no idea what started this latest round and frankly don't care as it was a joke.

I was being facetious in my post about bball. FTO isn't really a thing anymore

I assumed as much.