**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
No he doesn’t. He said that RB’s that run a 4.6 are destined only for special teams. I said how do you explain Bell?

I don't understand how one gets Roschon > Bell out of that so hopefully Daniel can provide us with a link soon of this Roschon > Bell take!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky was a hard worker and a leader. He didn't have the arm talent to get it done. His processing is better than Fields.
He didn’t have the mental capacity to be a leader. His arm wasn’t the issue. He’s a fucking mental case that was just too pampered. End discussion.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn’t have the mental capacity to be a leader. His arm wasn’t the issue. He’s a fucking mental case that was just too pampered. End discussion.
Too pampered? You're kidding right? Jay Cutler was pampered. They extended Cutler twice for playing like trash and you think Trubisky was pampered?

Nagy did nothing to help develop him. "I'm not here to run the I-, formation".

No just here to throw the ball 45 times a game. There's like one QB in the history of the NFL that has a winning record when they attempt 45 passes a game and that's Aaron Rodgers. If you're throwing that much you're killing your team.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too pampered? You're kidding right? Jay Cutler was pampered. They extended Cutler twice for playing like trash and you think Trubisky was pampered?

No just here to throw the ball 45 times a game. There's like one QB in the history of the NFL that has a winning record when they attempt 45 passes a game and that's Aaron Rodgers. If you're throwing that much you're killing your team.

J'Marcus Webb got screwed too, right?

grxtu7vkii9lo41up04q.png

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Did lard brain really just say that Nickelodeon's most valuable player is a better leader than Fields?

I've seen a lot of crap takes from this clown masquerading as a "journalist" but this takes the cake. ?????

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky was a hard worker and a leader. He didn't have the arm talent to get it done. His processing is better than Fields.
This actually isn't true. Mitchs biggest issue was he was an absolute ret@rd (like yourself) and couldn't read a defense at all. Fields understands what he's seeing, which is evident from his explanations breaking things down post game. He's much more intelligent. He needs to get off of reads quicker and needs to be more willing to throw into tight windows. His issue isn't understanding what he's seeing though.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turn the tvs off they’re hurting my feelings! They had to cut the field in half for him, when teams caught on to nagys scheme it was even worse! He was never a pure progression quarterback.

@Anytime23

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Turn the tvs off they’re hurting my feelings! They had to cut the field in half for him, when teams caught on to nagys scheme it was even worse! He was never a pure progression quarterback.

@Anytime23
Ahhh yes, Mr Deer in headlights Trubisky could process lmaoooo wtf was @DanielCCSBears watching?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh here we go with the propped up excuses!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Trubisky averaged about 33 passes a game under Nagy. I’m sure if you include scrambles & sacks, that number is probably around 40 times per game. This is just rough math but I’d rather go with that then whatever BS you offer.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky averaged about 33 passes a game under Nagy. I’m sure if you include scrambles & sacks, that number is probably around 40 times per game. This is just rough math but I’d rather go with that then whatever BS you offer.
Mhmm. I even said on CCS that Nagy used Trubisky like he wanted to prove that the guy couldn't throw the ball. Its wild that this fat idiot put all of his chips in on Mitch because he has a historic Bears passing game vs the 31st ranked defense in the league.

In one season Fields has had more good games vs quality Ds than Mitch did in his entire career. But i guess it doesnt count because Fields didnt have the #1 defense to win the games for him.