**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m comparing a Bear vs a Bear, who gives a shit about the Steelers????

I never said you said Mitch was more intelligent, I simply said Fields has more football intelligence and maturity?

Just Stop now , don’t dig yourself a deeper grave like you always do.

Who on gods green earth brings up Mitch Trubisky to make a point????!
I don't need to bring up anyone. Justin Fields isn't better than most everyone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There you go adding shit I didn't say. I said Mitch was better than Justin not brilliant. Why do you think Mitch handily won the starting job in Pittsburgh last year? Because he could do everything well in the off season it took to win the job. Leadership maturity etc. All of the things it took to garner the support of coaches and teammates the same leadership and off season qualities that Justin Fields is known for.
This is written by someone who did not follow the QB competition in PIT last year. You have zero fucking clue lmaooooo

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch won because they signed him to start. If he wasn't such an idiot he probably keeps the job longer than the 3-4 weeks he had it.
That and he was the most experienced. To act like its because of leadership(lol) and playing better than everyone else is hilarious. I followed their QB competition as closely as i did Bears camp. Mason Rudolph outplayed both Mitch and Pickett.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I don't need to bring up anyone. Justin Fields isn't better than most everyone.
What on god’s green earth does your second sentence even mean?

“Justin Fields isn’t better than most everyone .”

Let’s think about this visionary of a sentence for a minute, confused?????

Literary genius

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Over 13 million per year is a lot for what kmet has done at this point. He'll probably get something similar but certainly doesn't deserve to be paid like that yet.
Would rather not see Poles commit that much. Austin Hooper is comparable and he did a whole lot of nothing in Cleveland. Only pay for elite TE’s. And there are very, very few of them. Jaguars will likely end up regretting signing Engram for that much.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not expecting a 4th in return, and never said that's what AZ would get.

Why would they eat dead cap rather than hold onto him after they decided - very publicly - that they need to ove on? Because drafting Murray's successor and subjecting him to playing his rookie year while Murray's on the roster would be GM malpractice.

It's not worth worrying about. There's no chance they simultaneously decide to move on, yet keep him to save some cap space.

Seems you are confused. My comment was about the idea he was worth a 4th. That was the discussion you jumped in on.

No idea what you are talking about. They wont simultaneously decide to move on from him and keep him to save cap space.

The point is they dont need to be in a rush to trade him and thus can wait until they get an offer that makes eating all that dead cap worth it. Just as the Packers just did with Rodgers.

Evan Engram just signed a new deal. Do these numbers look reasonable for Kmet?
I think he’s definitely worth it.

“According to multiple reports, tight end Evan Engram and the Jaguars have agreed to a three-year contract worth $41.25 million with $24 million guaranteed.”

Absolutely not.

Idk why Hopkins would go there other than money though. That team is bad.

Targets and probably not a lot of options at his price tag.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There you go adding shit I didn't say. I said Mitch was better than Justin not brilliant. Why do you think Mitch handily won the starting job in Pittsburgh last year? Because he could do everything well in the off season it took to win the job. Leadership maturity etc. All of the things it took to garner the support of coaches and teammates the same leadership and off season qualities that Justin Fields is known for.

which is why his #1 WR wanted to punch him in the face in Pittsburgh because of how bad he is

:jonesy:

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kiper says Levis is a steal and should have been the first QB taken.

In the famous words of Bill Tobin..............Who the hell is Mel Kiper.
At least Levis succeeded at Kentucky without having the talent around him Justin Fields had. Ohio State propped up Justin Fields Will Levis propped up Kentucky.

We'll see what the NFL holds.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At least Levis succeeded at Kentucky without having the talent around him Justin Fields had. Ohio State propped up Justin Fields Will Levis propped up Kentucky.

We'll see what the NFL holds.
Lololol.

Kentucky under Levis and his last year:

112th ranked offense
20.4ppg
Last in the SEC
Levis ranked #61st in QBR
Levis ranked 70th in passing yards
7-6 with only 2 wins vs teams that finished with winning records

His passing line at home vs the mighty Commodores of Vanderbilt? In a loss as well.

11/23/109/1int

Propped up indeed