**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Are you dense. Whatever Winfrey did does not compare to giving Watson 250m for 30 potential sexual assaults at least 2 of which allegedly rose to the level of rape. 30 victims > 2 victims. The point is if you going to take a moral stand then Watson should not be a Browns player.
Did you also advocate for trading for Watson? If so I stand corrected that would be your stupidest take ever.
And not sure what you are talking about. I had Watson over Trubisky in that draft and used to fight with @msadows over it which he can attest to.
Not surprised you don't remember that you argued that it was an advantage to be a backup in college because he could work on his fundamentals instead of preparing for games. Just proof you just talk out of your ass to talk quite often.
P.S. Note he did not go crazy for no reason. Per the police report and the witness that was with this lady, he was crazy because she called him a pussy. That by no means justifies what he did but it also is not no reason. Perhaps if she wants people to not go crazy she should refrain from talking shit to them.
So the Bears should consider picking up a guy off waivers that has been a problem in the past because he didn't just put hands on a woman for no reason, he did it because she called him a mean name. Got it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did you also advocate for trading for Watson? If so I stand corrected that would be your stupidest take ever.

Not surprised you don't remember that you argued that it was an advantage to be a backup in college because he could work on his fundamentals instead of preparing for games. Just proof you just talk out of your ass to talk quite often.

So the Bears should consider picking up a guy off waivers that has been a problem in the past because he didn't just put hands on a woman for no reason, he did it because she called him a mean name. Got it.

I didn't advocate signing Winfrey. I stated what the cost would be to the Bears. I also made it quite clear there is no guaranteed money so you could easily cut him if the allegations are true.

You said I said Mitch had the advantage over Watson. I did not say that. I said strictly from the perspective of working on mechanics it is easier to do so if you are not playing. That does not mean Mitch has the advantage or is better than Watson as I would never say that because I always had Watson over Trubisky despite being a Tar Heel. I watched all of Mitch's starts and almost half of them in person as I have season tickets. I was shocked when people had him as a first round pick.

And no, I clearly said that doesn't justify what he did. I am pointing out the woman's story is not 100% true. She says he went crazy for no reason. That is not true. That is it. Has nothing to do with whether we should sign him or not.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man people need to learn to laugh and walk away. Walk away from those fat bitches man; you're making a million a year and you're going to let them jeopardize your career? It's almost as embarrassing as the Kadarius Toney social media war.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man people need to learn to laugh and walk away. Walk away from those fat bitches man; you're making a million a year and you're going to let them jeopardize your career? It's almost as embarrassing as the Kadarius Toney social media war.

Well especially if you already been warned by your team.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Whats hilarious is that Mims would have been released if the Lions didn't trade for him

I guess it's worth giving up just a pick swap from the 6th to the 7th to make sure you get your man? This isn't anything more than a dice roll for them a la the trade for N'Keal Harry last year and certainly wouldn't have happened if Jameson Williams wasn't suspended.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<snip>

P.S. Note he did not go crazy for no reason. Per the police report and the witness that was with this lady, he was crazy because she called him a pussy.

If someone were to call me that, I would laugh at them and say, "Well, they say you are what you eat." And my frequent diner card would have a ton of stamps.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If someone were to call me that, I would laugh at them and say, "Well, they say you are what you eat." And my frequent diner card would have a ton of stamps.

Of course, he is still an idiot for going after them. I am just saying she was acting like she had no idea what set him off and she did nothing.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whats hilarious is that Mims would have been released if the Lions didn't trade for him

And probably picked up before the Lions had a chance. I don’t see anything wrong with that they did. Extremely minimal compensation was given.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course, he is still an idiot for going after them. I am just saying she was acting like she had no idea what set him off and she did nothing.
Unfortunately, not at all unexpected. Karen-in-training.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don’t think they named the journalist. Strikes me as fake. ?‍♂️

If you go by whats being said in the comments, it was Jemele Hill. From Detroit and went to Michigan State

you might be right but it wouldn't surprise me that someone would look at it this way

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you go by whats being said in the comments, it was Jemele Hill. From Detroit and went to Michigan State

you might be right but it wouldn't surprise me that someone would look at it this way
Ah. I didn’t read the comments.