**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you go by whats being said in the comments, it was Jemele Hill. From Detroit and went to Michigan State

you might be right but it wouldn't surprise me that someone would look at it this way
Sounds like something she would say.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jemele Hill is Michigan based? She missed the mark on this one for sure.

Lions sign Mimms? Big nothing burger with no risk involved.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On July 20, a collection of NFL Network reporters revealed more details behind the trade compensation the Lions offered to land Mims from the New York Jets. Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported that the Lions are sending a conditional sixth-round draft pick in the 2025 NFL draft to the Jets for Mims and a 2025 seventh-round choice.

Essentially, the Lions had to swap late Day 3 selections with the Jets for Mims.

However, Tom Pelissero also reported there is also a condition in the trade that if Mims doesn’t make the Lions 53-man roster out of training camp, the Jets will not receive any compensation.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you go by whats being said in the comments, it was Jemele Hill. From Detroit and went to Michigan State

you might be right but it wouldn't surprise me that someone would look at it this way

Maybe I missed it but I went thru the comments and don't see any reference to Hill. As a black dude I have no problem with this and seems weird to be so cryptic about who it was and not to include a quote. So until I see a quote, seems like bullshit to me.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe I missed it but I went thru the comments and don't see any reference to Hill. As a black dude I have no problem with this and seems weird to be so cryptic about who it was and not to include a quote. So until I see a quote, seems like bullshit to me.

Doesn't make it true but these are the comments I saw mentioning her. Wasn't familiar with her previous comments but people say she's done this before ??‍♂️. I'd still take these with a grain of salt

Screenshot_20230720-152916_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230720-152941_Chrome.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesn't make it true but these are the comments I saw mentioning her. Wasn't familiar with her previous comments but people say she's done this before ??‍♂️. I'd still take these with a grain of salt

View attachment 30072

View attachment 30073

Ah thanks as I didn't seem them before. I saw the tweet from Christy but didn't realize I then have to click on her tweet to see if someone responded to her as I really don't use twitter.

msadows

Liked Posts:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Weird, so it looks like fields is part of the nfl top 100?

I thought he sucks? Clearly the rest of the NFL doesnt think so.

Looks like @Black Rainbow , @DanielCCSBears , @Montucky , @dbldrew are all fucking idiots, which we all already knew :)
never doubted his running ability its just as a passer he needs a lot of work.. the fact that you think posting how great of a runner he is when that was never the argument shows how confused you really are..

better luck next time

Nelly

Liked Posts:

Is that the video in question or is there a different one?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Anyone hear Ric Flair go off on the hall of fame for not having Mongo in it yet??

Woooooooooo!!!!

msadows

Liked Posts:
never doubted his running ability its just as a passer he needs a lot of work.. the fact that you think posting how great of a runner he is when that was never the argument shows how confused you really are..

better luck next time

But yet he's somehow one of the top 100 players in the NFL?

Gotcha bud.

Clearly the rest of the best athletes in the NFL have heavy respect for fields, but dumb fans(like you) dont.