**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
There is zero basis at all for calling Justin Fields a top hundred NFL player. It’s just hype. In terms of what he has actually done in the field he is by far the worst quarterback who has played as many snaps as he has and is still the incumbent heading into camp this year. It’s actually not even close at all.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is zero basis at all for calling Justin Fields a top hundred NFL player. It’s just hype. In terms of what he has actually done in the field he is by far the worst quarterback who has played as many snaps as he has and is still the incumbent heading into camp this year. It’s actually not even close at all.
Except he is and you are an idiot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its honestly wild to me that some of you are big enough football fans to sign up for a message to discuss football, only to be completely oblivious to the fact that a QBs ability to run the ball as the best athlete on the field plays a part in how they're viewed. Dude was 11th in total TDs among QBs. He broke QB rushing records. He was one of the most electric players in all of football.

If his peers think he's a top 100 player then its time to stfu.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ok boomer

msadows

Liked Posts:

The basis is that the coaches and players think he's an exceptional talent.

This is like a moron driving a 1988 toyota camry talking shit about a lambo because its not a McLaren.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yea, that totally makes sense...because you can return punts under center?

Devon never made the top 100 as a WR. Fields did as a QB.

Maybe your fat redneck racist ass might not see it that way, but the actual top nfl players do.
fields is in the top 100 as a passer? because thats the debate here. I know you used to get called out in the past for being a drunk which I always just figured was trolls being trolls.. But im starting to wonder now.. you have anything to contribute to Fields as a passer? or no?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its honestly wild to me that some of you are big enough football fans to sign up for a message to discuss football, only to be completely oblivious to the fact that a QBs ability to run the ball as the best athlete on the field plays a part in how they're viewed. Dude was 11th in total TDs among QBs. He broke QB rushing records. He was one of the most electric players in all of football.

If his peers think he's a top 100 player then its time to stfu.
He cannot throw.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

i wonder whos opinion ill take more seriously

nfl player or this dumb ass @Montucky

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Link last years list then. Let’s see how well these guys are doing.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
He cannot throw.

So he has 0 passing yards, 0 completions, and 0 passing touchdowns if he 'CaNnOt ThRoW?'

He doesn't have several deep dime completions last year, a top 3 TD percentage, and the best passing TD to INT ratio against playoff teams last year? Thanks for mansplaining that he 'cAnT tHrOw tHa fOoatbAw' even though the evidence shows that he can.

How are you this stupid?

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
No offense to you, but........you don't remember Bob Avellini,..do you? lol...