**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I don't think "pocket passer" when I think of Fields. I think he just needs to be good enough from there to keep defenses honest. I still want to see a whole lot of play action, boots, moving the pocket, designed runs, read-options and so on. I just need Fields to be good enough to make the right reads and deliver the ball on time on a consistent enough basis to keep the defense honest.
Agreed....your take is the better chance of happening & ever Bear fan would be elated.....I took it to the extreme example, if JF becomes a great pocket passer, who can stop him? I've seen enough losing by da Bears, and I'm greedy for a dynasty....lol.......aka the '40s......If JF does become a great pocket passer, the NFL world will see a handful of SBs with Bears / Chiefs....and Bears / Bengals......Bears / and any other AFC team that wants to lose .....lol. ?. Would love to see da Bears win 3 straight SBs before I leave planet earth......?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Who are these clown NFL players voting a RunNiNg BaCk into the top 100? Don't they know that he ONLY had twice as many passing yards and touchdowns as rushing yards and touchdowns???

Too bad they would never give the couch potato @dbldrew the time of day to educate them properly!!!!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Did the NVP ever make the top 100 list voted by his peers?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
the debate with fields is his passing ability nobody has questioned his running ability.

Fields made the top 100 because of his running ability not his passing ability.

You want to talk about how great of a runner he is? I 100% agree he has elite running skills. But when I'm talking about his shortcomings as a passer, bringing up his running ability is not a logical point to make because it has nothing to do with his shortcomings that are being debated.

Unless people are trying to make the point is it doesn't matter how bad of a passer he is because his running ability makes up for that? But the problem with this argument is there is a position on the team for players that are great runners and bad passers.. its called a RB.. Is that what you guys are suggesting? move him to RB? @msadows is this what you are saying?
Ok........we all agree on the fact that Fields is a great running QB, which is a huge part of his game.

Is Fields a good passer...........not yet but he is an efficient one. From Sept. through Dec. his completion pct. rose every month.

Sept. 51.1
Oct. 61.4
Nov. 62.3
Dec. 71.0

Fields shortcomings as a passer 1 to 10 yards, this was the area of the field where he was the most hesitant, where the most balls hit the ground. This is where he has to grip and rip the ball to a much improved group of receivers.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23

You can thank @cameronkrazie86, @TezMaKai and @tardigrade for that last mass disliking.

You're welcome
I brushed off 2 straight years of you n3gging thousands of my posts and you think 15 is going to bother me? lmaoooo. All it took was me disliking you once a week ago and you've been obsessing ever since. Fake ignore working wonders btw! HAPPY SATURDAY!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
@Anytime23

You can thank @cameronkrazie86, @TezMaKai and @tardigrade for that last mass disliking.

You're welcome

You posted an 'article' titled "RUMOR" from sportsmockery. I do not care what any player does in their personal time during the offseason nor who they choose to spend their time with. I also do not care (as I've stated repeatedly) about anything sportsmockery writes about, much less writing about a "RUMOR". Thus, the dislike.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23

You're welcome
your liked posts are deeply in the negatives. you're also in your 50s. you have a beef with @Anytime23 that's rooted in some strange obsession that you litter your signature with animated gifs dissing him for years now. for your own health you should probably not take CCS so seriously.

I expect to get disliked for dropping factual knowledge on you. it's not normal behavior, dude.