**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

msadows

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great, another guest I need to turn the radio off because of.

The absolute worst is Wilbon on ESPN(Waddle/Silvy), so least its no where near as bad as that cranky old man.
I dunno man, I was listening to one last week where one meathead, and honestly I don't listen enough to know what his name was, was somewhat mocking his co-host who took the tornado warning outside of Chicago a couple weeks ago seriously. His rationale was, "You live in the city with brick buildings; why are you worried about tornadoes?" Dude had no idea that the tornado which demolished Joplin, Missouri (a workday's drive from Chicago), crumpled steel girders like they were aluminum foil. Always take tornado warnings seriously, and "living in the city" and/or being in a "commercial brick building" isn't going to necessarily protect you.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
But yet he's somehow one of the top 100 players in the NFL?

Gotcha bud.

Clearly the rest of the best athletes in the NFL have heavy respect for fields, but dumb fans(like you) dont.
And you think this is a good argument for the debate on how he is not a good passer?

It would be like someone saying how Devon Hester was not a good WR and your dumb ass chimes in with pointing to how great of a returner he was.. Great do you have anything to contribute to the actual debate?

msadows

Liked Posts:
And you think this is a good argument for the debate on how he is not a good passer?

It would be like someone saying how Devon Hester was not a good WR and your dumb ass chimes in with pointing to how great of a returner he was.. Great do you have anything to contribute to the actual debate?

Yea, that totally makes sense...because you can return punts under center?

Devon never made the top 100 as a WR. Fields did as a QB.

Maybe your fat redneck racist ass might not see it that way, but the actual top nfl players do.