**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Remy just misses the days of shaheen and groin hurtin

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dumbest line of thinking ever. At that point don’t pay anyone besides fields and Moore ?
You seem confused. Fields is a QB and irrelevant to the discussion. There are also other numbers between 1 and 4.

We already had this discussion and I said I would pay the top 3 receicers whoever they are. I said I dont think we can afford Moore, Claypool, Mooney and Kmet so would have waited to see which of those guys were our top 3 and pay them.

So you are either mentally challenged or getting too emo over this as there is nothing dumb about suggesting you would allocate finite cap space differently based on who are top 3 receivers are.

Remy just misses the days of shaheen and groin hurtin

This is projection. You were the Trey Burton fan boy caping for him when he was released. Sounds awfully familiar. Reading your delusionals about Burton in the above thread is amusing.

Last edited:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Dont think the contract is terrible - expect it will likely be a slight value contract by year 3. At first I thought the Bears should have just let him play the season out and see who deserves what extension - they have the franchise tag in their backpocket if they need it. But after thinking about it awhile Bears are basically playing that game already with their WRs and Johnson, at some point you have too many potential targets and not enough tags to reliably use that strategy on everyone. Kmet is likely the cheapest + "safest floor" of all those players so it does make sense to me even if it looks like a slight overpay in 2023. Do think the garaunteed money can change the calculus on this - if they were able to keep most of the garaunteed money to first 2-3 years of contract it would make me like it a lot more for the Bears.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they are signing that guy, then I think bears have a good shot at that Carolina pick being top 5
Especially after the suspensions for the fight club they are apparently starting are handed down.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing part is that he was warned about CJJ prior to the game and still did this. At least go for the uppercut instead of the helmet. And of course Pace didn’t cut the guy.

Bums.
That was during the regular season not playoffs right? Playoffs is when Wims dropped the only deep dime Trubisky ever threw.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was during the regular season not playoffs right? Playoffs is when Wims dropped the only deep dime Trubisky ever threw.
Yea but I believe Miller took a swing at him in the playoff game as well. Could be wrong.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Chargers make receiver move that will catch Justin Herbert’s attention​

The Los Angeles Chargers added another weapon for Justin Herbert, signing former Purdue star Milton Wright to training camp.​

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We already had this debate. TE is weak outside of the top guys.

I simply would not pay anyone on that list above Kmet what they are currently making outside of Kittle, Kelce, Andrews and Goedert. You disagree.
As does the whole of the NFL, as those players are all getting those salaries and none is a huge outlier.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Rise

Liked Posts:
Get it done Poles. Ngakoue's Career stats 65 sacks, 21 FF, 135 QB hits. Good for between 8 to 10 sacks a year.

He should sign him and Houston he has plenty of cap space. This reminds me of Angelo going “what oline” while a quality vet signed with I believe ravens in training camp.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He should sign him and Houston he has plenty of cap space. This reminds me of Angelo going “what oline” while a quality vet signed with I believe ravens in training camp.
Damn that would be great............but I will settle for just one.