**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you actually believe this? Do you really think CJ thinks Williams us one if the best in the league? Or is he just talking up a teammate to the media?
You actually missed the point. One worthless twitter post deserves another, Training camp click bait for starved fans. Glad to see you are so keyed in to everything Lions related. A small scuffle happened in TC, whoppity shit. Big news for sure.
Omg
Omg
Omg.

Lmao.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine having a coach that encourages teammates to throw punches at teammates
Imagine being desperate enough to make shit up. Where does it say the Lions coach encouraged this?
The same UDFA was involved in a scuffle with a OT earlier. Nice to see a little fire.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
You actually missed the point. One worthless twitter post deserves another, Training camp click bait for starved fans. Glad to see you are so keyed in to everything Lions related. A small scuffle happened in TC, whoppity shit. Big news for sure.
Omg
Omg
Omg.

Lmao.
It's becoming a trend of bad news with Williams. Hurt, suspended, and hurt again, drops, punching teammates

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Omg
Omg
Omg.

Lmao.
I’m not keyed on the Lions at all. I’m responding to a post that was made.

You also never answered my question. Do you honestly believe that CJ thinks Williams is one of the best Wrs in the league or is he just talking up a teammate to the media.

I also never mentioned anything about the scuffle………

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not keyed on the Lions at all. I’m responding to a post that was made.

You also never answered my question. Do you honestly believe that CJ thinks Williams is one of the best Wrs in the league or is he just talking up a teammate to the media.

I also never mentioned anything about the scuffle………
You are asking me to comment on what another man might think. Questions like that do not deserve a response, ask CJ.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You are asking me to comment on what another man might think. Questions like that do not deserve a response, ask CJ.
You are the one who posted the tweet. So clearly you have an opinion on it. Otherwise there would have been no reason to post it. Unless you are seeking attention like normal.

Let me help you out though….A second year player with 1 career catch is not one of the best Wrs in the league.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are the one who posted the tweet. So clearly you have an opinion on it. Otherwise there would have been no reason to post it. Unless you are seeking attention like normal.

Let me help you out though….A second year player with 1 career catch is not one of the best Wrs in the league.
I was sharing another mans stated opinion on what he thought. It does not mean I share that opinion. Not sure why that is hard for you to understand? It seemed like there was interest in the stated player, after all, someone did in fact find it necessary to post about a Lions player in a thread dedicated to the Bears. Guess what? It wasn't me. But seeing there was in fact interest in this player, I shared more information. Do you have anything useful to add? My guess is no, so, it would appear you are the one looking for attention.

Have a wonderful day.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
so all the NFL players voted for JF?

We dont know who voted for whom but as every player has the same number of teammates as Justin your suggestion is fundamentally stupid.

Comparing what CJ ie one player said about the Gambler to the NFL Top 100 vote is asinine as it is obvious other players voted for Justin. They even had some of then like Nick Bosa featured in the story about Justin.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We dont know who voted for whom but as every player has the same number of teammates as Justin your suggestion is fundamentally stupid.

Comparing what CJ ie one player said about the Gambler to the NFL Top 100 vote is asinine as it is obvious other players voted for Justin. They even had some od then like Nick Bosa featured in the story about Justin.
Do you have a link that shows us what players voted for Justin?
Do you have an explanation why Goff placed much higher on the list?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I was sharing another mans stated opinion on what he thought. It does not mean I share that opinion. Not sure why that is hard for you to understand? It seemed like there was interest in the stated player, after all, someone did in fact find it necessary to post about a Lions player in a thread dedicated to the Bears. Guess what? It wasn't me. But seeing there was in fact interest in this player, I shared more information. Do you have anything useful to add? My guess is no, so, it would appear you are the one looking for attention.

Have a wonderful day.
I literally asked you a simple question in my original post. You are the one who decided to dodge the simple question and spit out random shit. So I replied back to that random shit in which you posted.

I will have a wonderful day! Thanks

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you have a link that shows us what players voted for Justin?
Do you have an explanation why Goff placed much higher on the list?

1. Irrelevant. You comparison is stupid either way as you are comparing what 1 player said about another to a vote that thousands of NFL plays took part in.

2. I presume because more players across the NFL voted for him not just Liona players. Unlike you I dont have to lie or be stupid to try and make a point.