**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think that year, or basically any since 2006 Bears fans have missed Mike Brown. So I could see how a lot would be on that train.

I really was thinking he was getting a QB from the git-go. Just not Trubisky...when he started shooting up the draft boards...I was thinking...ooof.

I was liking Watson...prior to the creepiness factor
A healthy Mike Brown means they beat the Colts. You can't convince me otherwise.

A healthy Mike Brown and a healthy Tommie Harris means they beat the shit out of the Colts. You can't convince me otherwise.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A healthy Mike Brown means they beat the Colts. You can't convince me otherwise.

A healthy Mike Brown and a healthy Tommie Harris means they beat the shit out of the Colts. You can't convince me otherwise.
A healthy Mike Brown doesn't get beat on that lame ass pass for td that got the colts going with the safeties out of position

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
CCS shiny object crew's view of the world:

Chicago Bears walks into it's doctors office:
Doctor: Bears, you are in bad shape. You need kidney, liver, and heart replacement.

Bears: I've got the money doc, set me up.

Doctor: I've got a great kidney and liver available.

Bears: Here's the cash, hell maybe even a little extra for you doc.

Doctor: The heart may be a bit harder, I have one but it isn't a match, is from an obese smoker, and likely gets rejected and fails. Or you can wait, I am expecting a new shipment in about a month with some really young athletic hearts available.

Bears: I will take the slow heart that isn't a blood match, here is a lot of money, you make it work.

Doctor: That's not how this works Bears, more money doesn't make it match.

Bears: Huh? Sorry, I stopped listening. What do you have in the way of corneas?

Doctor: You don't need a corneal transpla... oh fuck it.
Nice story, but ...

Poles refused the big, fat heart and the doctor sent it over to a hospital in Cincinatti.

I think the story goes more like this:

A Bear shits in the woods ... but then walks into a doctor's clinic.

Doctor: Bear, you smell like shit!

Bear: I had to go. Would you prefer that I did my business in the woods or in your bathroom?

Doctor: You have a point. Hey! I got your medical results. It looks bad. You need some major organs, but there is some good news. Your heart is extremely healthy but it is working inefficiently. With the replacement of those other organs, your hearth has a chance of working at peak form.

Bear: That is great! What organs do I need to replace?

Doctor: Well, you need to replace your liver, both kidneys and your pancreas.

Bear: Wow! That sounds horrible.

Doctor: Yes, these are some important organs, but we have options. I have a big, flabby kidney from a whale that we can use right now and it is relatively new, but it will cost you a lot extra.

Bear: From a whale?! You don't have any kidneys from Bears?

Doctor: We do, but kidneys from whales are all the rage with my patients. I have had 10 whale kidney replacements in the past two weeks!

Bear: How many of the patients were NOT whales?

Doctor: Oh, let me see. Ummmmmmmm ... none, they were all whales.

Bear: So you want me to use a large, flabby whale kidney because it is new ... and expensive? No thanks! Do you have any Bear kidneys?

Doctor: Well, we just got in a kidney and it came from a young bear.

Bears: That sounds great. How much will the kidney be?

Doctor: There will be a 33% discount because it is not a whale kidney

Bear: I'll take it.

Doctor: Now we have some slightly older kidneys for your 2nd kidney, but they are significantly older and more expensive.

Bear: Well, are there any other options?

Doctor: Well, yes there is if you can wait. There will be a hunting event in April where the hunters slaughter the forest creatures and just leave the carcasses on the ground. As the hunters are leaving, I am running around and collecting 100s of organs from the fallen animals and I normally go for the younger animals because their organs are better. I can give you a HUGE deal if you are willing to wait.

Bear: that sounds great! Since I will be replacing one kidney this week, I should be able to survive until April, right?

Doctor: Yes, with one replacement kidney, you should survive just fine. With the health of the pancreas and liver, you can get expensive organs or wait for April too.

Bear: I will wait until April. While I am here, I have been smoking a bit and I cannot seem to catch my breath.

Doctor: Good thing that you mentioned it because I have a very good lung and it is a steal. Do you need anything else.

Bear: Well, my vision has plummeted since Halloween.

Doctor: I have a solution for you but it will cost you a lot. I, however, believe that it is worth it. I have a pair of falcon eyes. You will be able to see like never before.

Bear: That is awesome! My family has always been known for great vision, but with my loss of vision, I am an embarrassment to my friends and family. I want to be able to see like my elders.

And before the Bear left the doctor's office, he had added some minor procedures that were low priced, but not life altering. He had gotten promises from the doctor to get a liver, pancreas and a 2nd kidney from some very young animals, or, at least, the doctor would promise to get some temporary organs if organs were not found after the hunt.

The End

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

dont freakin remind me ?

Liked Posts:
Nice story, but ...

Poles refused the big, fat heart and the doctor sent it over to a hospital in Cincinatti.

I think the story goes more like this:

A Bear shits in the woods ... but then walks into a doctor's clinic.

Doctor: Bear, you smell like shit!

Bear: I had to go. Would you prefer that I did my business in the woods or in your bathroom?

Doctor: You have a point. Hey! I got your medical results. It looks bad. You need some major organs, but there is some good news. Your heart is extremely healthy but it is working inefficiently. With the replacement of those other organs, your hearth has a chance of working at peak form.

Bear: That is great! What organs do I need to replace?

Bear: Wow! That sounds horrible.

Doctor: Yes, these are some important organs, but we have options. I have a big, flabby kidney from a whale that we can use right now and it is relatively new, but it will cost you a lot extra.

Bear: From a whale?! You don't have any kidneys from Bears?

Doctor: We do, but kidneys from whales are all the rage with my patients. I have had 10 whale kidney replacements in the past two weeks!

Bear: How many of the patients were NOT whales?

Doctor: Oh, let me see. Ummmmmmmm ... none, they were all whales.

Bear: So you want me to use a large, flabby whale kidney because it is new ... and expensive? No thanks! Do you have any Bear kidneys?

Doctor: Well, we just got in a kidney and it came from a young bear.

Bears: That sounds great. How much will the kidney be?

Doctor: There will be a 33% discount because it is not a whale kidney

Bear: I'll take it.

Doctor: Now we have some slightly older kidneys for your 2nd kidney, but they are significantly older and more expensive.

Bear: Well, are there any other options?

Doctor: Well, yes there is if you can wait. There will be a hunting event in April where the hunters slaughter the forest creatures and just leave the carcasses on the ground. As the hunters are leaving, I am running around and collecting 100s of organs from the fallen animals and I normally go for the younger animals because their organs are better. I can give you a HUGE deal if you are willing to wait.

Bear: that sounds great! Since I will be replacing one kidney this week, I should be able to survive until April, right?

Doctor: Yes, with one replacement kidney, you should survive just fine. With the health of the pancreas and liver, you can get expensive organs or wait for April too.

Bear: I will wait until April. While I am here, I have been smoking a bit and I cannot seem to catch my breath.

Doctor: Good thing that you mentioned it because I have a very good lung and it is a steal. Do you need anything else.

Bear: Well, my vision has plummeted since Halloween.

Doctor: I have a solution for you but it will cost you a lot. I, however, believe that it is worth it. I have a pair of falcon eyes. You will be able to see like never before.

Bear: That is awesome! My family has always been known for great vision, but with my loss of vision, I am an embarrassment to my friends and family. I want to be able to see like my elders.

And before the Bear left the doctor's office, he had added some minor procedures that were low priced, but not life altering. He had gotten promises from the doctor to get a liver, pancreas and a 2nd kidney from some very young animals, or, at least, the doctor would promise to get some temporary organs if organs were not found after the hunt.

The End
lol wtf

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Fields has the work ethic and attitude to succeed. He is surely the type of guy worth taking the time to see if he flourishes.

There is no sure thing in the jump from college to the pros. There is no set path for progress. Only hard work and dedication to your craft is going to turn a college prospect into a franchise QB. Fields has that part down, and only time can tell the rest.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Goofiest draft in my lifetime.

Three mediocre running backs (Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and Cadillac Williams) all go top 5 overall, and then Frank Gore falls all the way to the third round.

Aaron Rodgers considered by many to be the top prospect in the entire draft and likely #1 overall pick, then after the 49ers pick Alex Jones over him at #1, Rodgers inexplicably falls all the way down to pick #24.

The Jets take a kicker at #47 overall for some reason, then decide the guy they signed off the street is better, but they're too stubborn to cut a guy they used a 2nd round pick on, so they end up with a backup kicker on their roster for 4 years.
At least Gore made sense, he had major knee issues, but then he lasted forever.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields has the work ethic and attitude to succeed. He is surely the type of guy worth taking the time to see if he flourishes.

There is no sure thing in the jump from college to the pros. There is no set path for progress. Only hard work and dedication to your craft is going to turn a college prospect into a franchise QB. Fields has that part down, and only time can tell the rest.
Looking back at the arc of Jalen Hurts development, work ethic and character are the pieces that pushed him from middling talent to a proven top QB. A good portion of the equation for QBs is falling into the right situation. Justin didn't have that as a rookie but I think he might be there now.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They were going offense that year regardless. They just picked the wrong QB

I think Adam was still taken a little high @6 that year. But they were smart enough to fool the Seahawks to trading for him after a few really good years. I guess it could be who retires first...Mitch or Adams...LOL
This should tell you who will probably last longer.
OIP.jpg
If Glennon can have a long career, Trubisky should too.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
More like:

Doctor: You need a new kidney. I only have a non matching left kidney that refuses to fit in the right side of your abdominal cavity and more than likely will fail shortly after being inserted in your body.

Bear: I already have a functioning left kidney, so sounds like the prudent thing to do is wait until I get a better match.

Bears crazy ass girlfriend: Fuck that Bear just give him the money and have him jam that shitty fucking left kidney in the left side, stick your good left kidney upside down and backwards on the right side. I want to go on vacation to the Idaho potato festival and I am not going to wait around until you get healthy so we can go on that Hawaiian trip everyone raves about.

Note for the metaphorically impaired: CCS is the crazy ass girlfriend.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Lamar Jackson gets traded to the Commanders what are the chances Bears could move for Jonathan Allen?