**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@MikeDitkaPolishSausage

My apologies for being the 8th person to post this.
It’s all good! I completely get what people are saying. We don’t know how Floyd feels about the organization as a whole. He might not want any part of the Bears no matter who is running the show. Or he very well could be interested knowing Pace/Nagy are long gone.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone else want Frank Clark if the money is right? This team needs a little bit of vet leadership IMO and he’a got that salty attitude I like on defense.

EDIT: NVM. Forgot about his domestic violence arrest in college. Bears usually stay away from that stuff.
You sign him only once you’re about to go into the playoffs

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure, but the Bears needed interior help and Jenkins is on a rookie deal. Davis a good player. Don’t see how signing him for 30 million prevents them from starting him at LG. Again, they’ll play the best combination wherever they fall. I highly doubt they already have him penciled in at RG. Obtain good players and then play them wherever makes the most football sense, not fiscal sense

Completely disagree. You don’t sign him and NOT have him penciled in there. It may change in camp…. But for now I can think of 30 million reasons he’s penciled in as RG on Pole’s depth chart.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the Bears aren’t going to the playoffs next year?

Hater!!!
I honestly don’t know lol. That offense looks great on paper however our DL still can’t rush the passer. Clark only shows up during the playoffs lol