**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If Texans were willing to give two firsts to move one spot then poles is nuts to turn that down. I’m not buying that at all.
I don't think people quite understand how significant it was that the team picking first overall in a strong quarterback class (which now this very obviously is) was shopping offers to trade down. For a class as strong as this one where it seems likely at least three quarterbacks go top five and a fourth in the top ten its almost unprecedented.

But people think the stupid value chart matters and then got carried away thinking a wide receiver who is fringe top twenty in the league was going to come in and become Justin Jefferson on the Bears, so nobody wants to hear how pitiful that deal was. If Carolina gets wind of who Houston wants, or decides they'd be happy with one of two guys, they could make this same deal.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Because Shitcago is in the dumpster diving stages of their Free Agency.
I'd rather be locked in a room with @run and shoot discussing pj walkers irrelevant xfl stats than reading anymore of your shit about the lions. I literally don't care about how good the lions are, that's not why anybody comes here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Leave @nc0gnet0 alone. It will make his inevitable disappearence once the Lions disappoint that much sweeter.

I always enjoy his pathetic attempts to blame his disappearing on work as it only ever seems to get busy at his job when the Lions embarrass themselves.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think people quite understand how significant it was that the team picking first overall in a strong quarterback class (which now this very obviously is) was shopping offers to trade down. For a class as strong as this one where it seems likely at least three quarterbacks go top five and a fourth in the top ten its almost unprecedented.

But people think the stupid value chart matters and then got carried away thinking a wide receiver who is fringe top twenty in the league was going to come in and become Justin Jefferson on the Bears, so nobody wants to hear how pitiful that deal was. If Carolina gets wind of who Houston wants, or decides they'd be happy with one of two guys, they could make this same deal.
No one believes Moore is Justin Jefferson dipshit. You are the king of bad takes

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leave @nc0gnet0 alone. It will make his inevitable disappearence once the Lions disappoint that much sweeter.

I always enjoy his pathetic attempts to blame his disappearing on work as it only ever seems to get busy at his job when the Lions embarrass themselves.
Tell me again how good the Bears O-line is going to be this year.
Tell me how you can not project future performance.
That worked out so well for you last year.
You always spin a marvelous vortex, only to have it fall flat on its face when the season actually happens.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Says possibly. More likely that was the asking price, Texans were non commital and Poles decided not to wait.

Nah he said 3 firsts in 24 so means Houston and Panthers would give him a 2024 first each.
Hopefully it was speculation I read it as poles could have got that. There is no way there was an offer like that to move up one spot. Not for these qbs. Crazy shit happens but that would really be a crazy trade return

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Hopefully it was speculation I read it as poles could have got that. There is no way there was an offer like that to move up one spot. Not for these qbs. Crazy shit happens but that would really be a crazy trade return
It should not surprise you at all. The Niners gave up the farm for third overall and third helpings at a quarterback class that at least at the time was considered very strong.

The Bears had first overall in a class that doesn't have quite a Trevor Lawrence-type prospect, but overall is every bit as strong as 2021 was.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you disagree about the fringe top-twenty receiver in the league part?
He’s in the 15-22 range on a decent contract for 3years. He’s well worth it. Sorry not sorry I don’t sign on to your meatball bullshit

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Not buying that this is actually as strong of a QB class as you are implying. I am willing to bet you that there are only 2 QBs that go in the top 10. These fantasy mocks I keep seeing that no OT go in the top 9 are just unrealistic!

Reactions: chi

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
@Montucky youre also ignoring a strong point poles made that waiting risked the value of the pick if these qbs already considered mediocre going in flopped on their pro days. That would have collapsed the draft picks worth