**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wasn't wrong moron. Roquan makes more than Edmunds. That isn't a debate. I know you want to pick and choose the contract years to fit your narrative but Roquan costs more and his contract looks way worse as it ages compared to Edmunds
yes, you were wrong. Deal with it.

Meanwhile Roquan has a 22m, followed by his final two years being a 27m cap hit.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yes, you were wrong. Deal with it.

Meanwhile Roquan has a 22m, followed by his final two years being a 27m cap hit.

Meaning the contract ages way worse than Edmunds. You're really reetarded

Thank you for pointing out the massive difference in a 27m cap hit and just 17 for Edmunds

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Again, I’ll take Edmunds & Edwards along with a 2nd & a 5th over Smith and his knucklehead ways every fucking day of the week
Im with you on that. Im game. Im only referring to the narrative that it was all by design because Roquan didnt fit etc.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are like a broken magic 8 ball. Very sad, I thought I remembered you being a good poster at one point
He was. He went full meatball. Happens to the best of us I suppose.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meaning the contract ages way worse than Edmunds. You're really reetarded

Thank you for pointing out the massive difference in a 27m cap hit and just 17 for Edmunds
Those were your words you dolt, his cap hit is 9 mil this year,
Yisus, what a dufus you are.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
n0cock,neto when he signed up for CCS.........

GOSH i love the Chicago Bears!

n0cock,neto after his first post is disagreed with.........

GOSH I love the Detroit Lions!

Non pussy getting losers from Grand Rapids are truly one of a kind
That's a little harsh. But I do find it bizarre that a Bears fan flips into troll mode for 8 years and finds enjoyment in that. Like, for what? Maybe not a true troll (posting nonsense) but certainly he knows he's going to keep triggering people. So its strange. I would say it's cool to have civil outside perspectives from other teams in here.. but sometimes our entire Bears threads get derailed with Lions/Bears talk.. and that's annoying. I simply dont care anything about the Lions to even debate. Other than pity that they are the worst NFL franchise in history.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Those were your words you dolt, his cap hit is 9 mil this year,
Yisus, what a dufus you are.

Again, you can't pick and choose what years of a contract to single out just to fit your reetarded narrative.

Edmunds is cheaper and a more cost controlled option than Roquan which was the entire point to not giving Roquan the contract he wanted

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, you can't pick and choose what years of a contract to single out just to fit your reetarded narrative.

Edmunds is cheaper and a more cost controlled option than Roquan which was the entire point to not giving Roquan the contract he wanted
I didn't choose, this is what you said:

" Meanwhile Roquan has a 22m, followed by his final two years being a 27m cap hit."

It was your statement, it was wrong.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I'm not saying that they knew they would wind up with Edmunds when they traded Roquan. They reached a point where Roquan wasn't going to be there going forward because of the contract he wanted and/or the way he handled it, so they got what they could for him.

Edmunds is unrelated to the decision to move on from Roquan, but I don't think they would have given Edmunds the contract they did if they felt he would be less productive than Roquan. That contract leads me to believe they think he's going to be as good or better (however they would define that). Admittedly it's all speculation on my part. I'm just trying to think along with what they're doing, and it's giving them credit for being strategic. We'll see where it all goes.
Its like Bama said. Quan wasnt perfect. No prime JJWatt or Urlacher that you are losing. He was a bit of a knucklehead so yeah at the end of the day.. on paper so far.. it looks like it worked out. Im excited about it (at this point)

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't choose, this is what you said:

" Meanwhile Roquan has a 22m, followed by his final two years being a 27m cap hit."

It was your statement, it was wrong.

22m in his third year and 27 in his last two. Keep acting dense though reetard. Hilarious you're trying to point out "outs" in the contract to help your narrative. Like the Ravens are going to want an out on a player who will be 30-31 on the last year of his deal. If it comes to the Ravens wanting an out, that just confirms it was a bad contract and the Ravens want out. Further proving my point.

You single out the first year of his deal like Roquan is some aging vet who won't see the end of his contract.

?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
22m in his third year and 27 in his last two. Keep acting dense though reetard. Hilarious you're trying to point out "outs" in the contract to help your narrative. Like the Ravens are going to want an out on a player who will be 30-31 on the last year of his deal. If it comes to the Ravens wanting an out, that just confirms it was a bad contract and the Ravens want out. Further proving my point.

You single out the first year of his deal like Roquan is some vet who won't see the end of his contract.

?
You really don't know how contracts work do you?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You clearly don't. If you dont see the difference in Edmunds and Roquans contracts
I seen the Bears refusing to pay Roquan premium money for the position, then turning around and paying Edmunds premium money. The fact there might be a difference of a mil or two is of no consequence to me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's a little harsh. But I do find it bizarre that a Bears fan flips into troll mode for 8 years and finds enjoyment in that. Like, for what? Maybe not a true troll (posting nonsense) but certainly he knows he's going to keep triggering people. So its strange. I would say it's cool to have civil outside perspectives from other teams in here.. but sometimes our entire Bears threads get derailed with Lions/Bears talk.. and that's annoying. I simply dont care anything about the Lions to even debate. Other than pity that they are the worst NFL franchise in history.
Agreed the Lions are the worst and he needs to get his act together and stop trolling us!

napo55

Liked Posts:
I seen the Bears refusing to pay Roquan premium money for the position, then turning around and paying Edmunds premium money. The fact there might be a difference of a mil or two is of no consequence to me.
Of course the big question is going to be how the two compare as football players in the next few years. If one is clearly superior, then the difference in contracts doesn't much matter.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed the Lions are the worst and he needs to get his act together and stop trolling us!
'Get it together' is the right way to say it. @nc0gnet0 You seem knowledgeable and you are clearly welcome to be a bit more critical or unbiased which may incur some wrath. No problem with that. But you have slipped into troll mode because the other day you posted that "Montgomery is ASS". The Lions pick him up, someone makes a little fun about it.. and suddenly you are defending the pickup. Like literally 30 posts apart. Step back, calm down, and get your act together a bit .

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
'Get it together' is the right way to say it. @nc0gnet0 You seem knowledgeable and you are clearly welcome to be a bit more critical or unbiased which may incur some wrath. No problem with that. But you have slipped into troll mode because the other day you posted that "Montgomery is ASS". The Lions pick him up, someone makes a little fun about it.. and suddenly you are defending the pickup. Like literally 30 posts apart. Step back, calm down, and get your act together a bit .
He is ass. Does not mean he won't enjoy more success on the Lions than he ever did on the Bears.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Kinda like how he gave @remydat shit for using PFF stats and then in a separate thread goes on to support his comment by using PFF stats.