**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What about 9 for Simmons and 41?

I’d definitely have to consider that even though Paris Johnson is a draft crush of mine.

Yeah I would probably do that but question is whether Titans would.
More and more I am starting to think Poles is quite comfortable waiting to address OL later in the draft like he did with Jones. He may banking on him and Cunningham pulling more rabbits out of their hat at a position they both feel they excel at finding.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Interesting comment about Freeland:

“Freeland did a lot of drills to simulate pulling across the line of scrimmage and was asked to pick up tennis balls on the way. He’s solidified himself as a top-50 pick for a zone-blocking-heavy offense.”

I thought Freeland would be a possible top of the 4th round pick for us but Pauline is as plugged in as anyone. Sounds like he could be a round 2 possibility now.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah I would probably do that but question is whether Titans would.

More and more I am starting to think Pace is quite comfortable waiting to address OL later in the draft like he did with Jones. He may banking on him and Cunningham pulling more rabbits out of their hat at a position they both feel they excel at finding.

?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

“Freeland did a lot of drills to simulate pulling across the line of scrimmage and was asked to pick up tennis balls on the way. He’s solidified himself as a top-50 pick for a zone-blocking-heavy offense.”

I thought Freeland would be a possible top of the 4th round pick for us but Pauline is as plugged in as anyone. Sounds like he could be a round 2 possibility now.
I thought the same thing. He’s been rising fast.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Not sure about taking Alfred E Newman at OT

1679922742263.png1679922713847.png

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What about 9 for Simmons and 41?

I’d definitely have to consider that even though Paris Johnson is a draft crush of mine.
I would do that deal in a minute but don't think Tenn would.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
The @dentfan draft by Chad Reuter at NFL.com:

Pick 9

Chicago Bears
(via CAR)

Bijan Robinson

The other picks are Bergeron, Forbes, Ojulari, Karl Brooks and Dorian Williams.

The Draft Network put one out a new one too. The Bears’ selection is Bijan Robinson.

Fuck yeah!!!! Let's will this into being! Getting BR at 9 would give us the magic playmaker that our O is missing and allow for Fields to tear up the field. The newest trend I've seen with people discussing Bijan Robinson is discussing his rushing. Nobody at all is saying he should go as high as he's projected due to his ability to rush. It is his ability to line up all over the field and be a constant threat as a receiver. He is a playmaking weapon unlike anything in the draft. To dismiss him as a RB is just reducing him into a box akin to calling Deebo only a WR.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
9 overall? I would hurt on the inside if we tossed a first round for a talented malcontent.

Dude is a beast, I saw a couple Tenn games in his time and I like the way he plays. I just think that sending a top 10 draft selection for him is steep.

though it is hard to see Tenn using Simmons as added value to trading up in the first. Not enough picks between the two teams to justify sending a blue chipper in compensation.
That deal would be equivalent to about the #20 pick for Simmons going by the chart. I think that's probably a bit low for someone with his track record.