**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The needs we have are for a three down offensive weapon that can threaten the D and cause them to adjust. That is Bijan Robinson.

Moore, Mooney, Claypool, Kmet, Tonyan, Foreman, Herbert, Homer. We have more than enough offensive weapons and likely not enough balls to go around.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Reassuring people who aren't asking to be reassured is a classic use the McCaskey's have had for their mouthpieces over the years. Something's fucked up, my guess is even they realize how fucking braindead of a strategy it is to load up on off-ball linebackers, runningbacks and wide receivers.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Reassuring people who aren't asking to be reassured is a classic use the McCaskey's have had for their mouthpieces over the years. Something's fucked up, my guess is even they realize how fucking braindead of a strategy it is to load up on off-ball linebackers, runningbacks and wide receivers.
They can't move to Arlington heights soon enough! Then ccs will be ridded of you to some Colts message board

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They can't move to Arlington heights soon enough! Then ccs will be ridded of you to some Colts message board
If they really want to move to some downstate shithole like Arlington Heights that Kevin Warren idiot is going to do more to work against them than every Chicago fan combined.

• Dislike
Reactions: chi

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Moore, Mooney, Claypool, Kmet, Tonyan, Foreman, Herbert, Homer. We have more than enough offensive weapons and likely not enough balls to go around.
Let us presume 340 receptions as an easy, round number to work from. Easily accomplishable, right? The Seahawks saw more than that production from their WRs on a resurgent, but not dominant, Geno Smith at QB. I think that this team should see 20 receptions being delivered every game as a baseline expectation.

Moore gets 80, Mooney gets 70, Claypool and Kmet get 50 each. That is 90 receptions to filter out the rest of the team to hit the 340 receptions mark.

I am not defending any one draftee over another, but this team is not overcrowded for offensive weaponry. Nobody else on roster is demanding 2 catches a game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let us presume 340 receptions as an easy, round number to work from. Easily accomplishable, right? The Seahawks saw more than that production from their WRs on a resurgent, but not dominant, Geno Smith at QB. I think that this team should see 20 receptions being delivered every game as a baseline expectation.

Moore gets 80, Mooney gets 70, Claypool and Kmet get 50 each. That is 90 receptions to filter out the rest of the team to hit the 340 receptions mark.

I am not defending any one draftee over another, but this team is not overcrowded for offensive weaponry. Nobody else on roster is demanding 2 catches a game.

Fields had 192 last year. So that would be a 77% increase which is a lot. That would also mean 30-33 attempts at 60-67% completion. Factor he he still scrambles like 5 to 7 times and you are telling me we would be at 35-40 called passes a game which again is a lot.

But let's assume they do throw it a ton now, Monty had 34 on 192 completions so RBs combined are probably another 50-60 at least. Tonyan had 53 receptions last year. And then gotta figure you 4 and 5th WRs ie VJJ and ESB get about 30 or so. So again that is a lot to go around.