**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That far west who even cares. Might as well say Arlington Heights is not Des Moines.
You are equating a town ('Rockford') with NW suburbs. You know how disingenous that you are being. You also have no idea how it would be easier for most of us in the actual city to catch the Metra up there for a game and back.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You are equating a town ('Rockford') with NW suburbs. You know how disingenous that you are being. You also have no idea how it would be easier for most of us in the actual city to catch the Metra up there for a game and back.
In the spirit of calling out disingenousness I actually looked up when the last Sunday Metra is from Arlington Park. Its at 9:30, so if that's a night game I guess you're sleeping at the station.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In the spirit of calling out disingenousness I actually looked up when the last Sunday Metra is from Arlington Park. Its at 9:30, so if that's a night game I guess you're sleeping at the station.
in the spirit of being disingenuous, as if if that wouldn't change on sundays. now do red, green, and orange line schedules to roosevelet, and tell me how many people use those lines to go to the games.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The thing about ol tardigrade is his huge Born In Appleton energy really comes out. Anyone actually from the area, even a guy like me who hasn't lived there in years, raises an eyebrow when somebody says they're catching an "easy" Metra train on a Sunday. He's gonna have some cope (probably posted before I post this), but the reality is bro you're just a tourist. Always have been, always will be.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
would love to see @Montucky resolutely traveling to a bears game on the green line or north on the red line or northeast on the orange line lol.

You admit you haven't lived here in years but you shit talk people who have? End of.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
would love to see @Montucky resolutely traveling to a bears game on the green line or north on the red line or northeast on the orange line lol.

You admit you haven't lived here in years but you shit talk people who have? End of.
You left where you're from to be somewhere else, so did I. Difference is that I own it and you keep trying to be something you're not, nor will ever be.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You left where you're from to be somewhere else, so did I. Difference is that I own it and you keep trying to be something you're not, nor will ever be.
I did what? I was born here and moved back here in 2006. You chose typically to be a bitch and have an opinion about taking the Metra to Arlington Heights vs the CTA to Roosevelt (leaving aside those who can afford to drive and park) without anything on which to base your opinion. And you call me a tourist?

Let's face it, @Montucky . You are hostile, poor, and miserable, and it's not just because you can find no common ground on this obscure football message board, but your demeanor and rhetoric SCREAM it.

I would say that I hope that it gets better for you, but I have seen you made similar lies about knowing Carbondale (and getting a degree there).

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I did what? I was born here and moved back here in 2006. You chose typically to be a bitch and have an opinion about taking the Metra to Arlington Heights vs the CTA to Roosevelt (leaving aside those who can afford to drive and park) without anything on which to base your opinion. And you call me a tourist?

Let's face it, @Montucky . You are hostile, poor, and miserable, and it's not just because you can find no common ground on this obscure football message board, but your demeanor and rhetoric SCREAM it.

I would say that I hope that it gets better for you, but I have seen you made similar lies about knowing Carbondale (and getting a degree there).
Back at ya slugger. Its nice to see you this wounded though, keep clinging to that birth certifcate when your parents probably left town when you were like nine weeks old.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

GB wants a 2023 1st
Jets do not want to give up a 2023 1st

Gb needs to get this deal done before the draft, if they don't, they are better off waiting until after June 1, and can wait as long as September.
So, how important is it to the Jets for them to get Aaron Rodgers in thier building prior to the start of training camp, or as late as the Season opener?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Back at ya slugger. Its nice to see you this wounded though, keep clinging to that birth certifcate when your parents probably left town when you were like nine weeks old.
If they had done that, I would probably have followed you to SIU, fuckin simp

Montucky

Liked Posts:
GB wants a 2023 1st
Jets do not want to give up a 2023 1st

Gb needs to get this deal done before the draft, if they don't, they are better off waiting until after June 1, and can wait as long as September.
So, how important is it to the Jets for them to get Aaron Rodgers in thier building prior to the start of training camp, or as late as the Season opener?
I think the Packers are fundamentally uncomfortable with the possiblity that Aaron Rodgers finds success in one year with the Jets, thus exposing how horrible a job they have done both in drafting and free agency.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If they had done that, I would probably have followed you to SIU, fuckin simp
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, city boy. Appleton, Naperville, Peoria, Rockford, Arlington Heights, Des Moines...its all the same thing. It doesn't even matter where you actually grew up and went to high school because its all just equally irrelevant backwater shithole. The precise flavor of backwater shithole could range from mindless sprawl to actual nowhereville, but at that point in the distinction who even cares.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, city boy. Appleton, Naperville, Peoria, Rockford, Arlington Heights, Des Moines...its all the same thing. It doesn't even matter where you actually grew up and went to high school because its all just equally irrelevant backwater shithole. The precise flavor of backwater shithole could range from mindless sprawl to actual nowhereville, but at that point in the distinction who even cares.
I mean, it just speaks for itself...

I would just like to remind everyone that @Montucky didn't just brag about coming from Carbondale, Illinois, but _bragged_ about going to college there

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Packers are fundamentally uncomfortable with the possiblity that Aaron Rodgers finds success in one year with the Jets, thus exposing how horrible a job they have done both in drafting and free agency.
I don't think that is it at all, I think that is already common knowledge. Greenbay takes on more of a cap hit if they execute the trade prior to June 1. They feel for that reason, it is worth a 1st round pick to make that trade now.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Fields had 192 last year. So that would be a 77% increase which is a lot. That would also mean 30-33 attempts at 60-67% completion. Factor he he still scrambles like 5 to 7 times and you are telling me we would be at 35-40 called passes a game which again is a lot.

But let's assume they do throw it a ton now, Monty had 34 on 192 completions so RBs combined are probably another 50-60 at least. Tonyan had 53 receptions last year. And then gotta figure you 4 and 5th WRs ie VJJ and ESB get about 30 or so. So again that is a lot to go around.
Sure, it's an increase over last year, but last year our passing game was atrocious. If Fields is taking a step forward, then he should absolutely be throwing 30 hitting 20.

When you look at the eagles and Seahawks, the way they spread the ball around is very achievable, and I think the only way VJJ gets 30 catches is if the injury bug hits the team hard. I also have doubts that ESB sees the field a lot when the team is fully healthy.