**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
In the spirit of calling out disingenousness I actually looked up when the last Sunday Metra is from Arlington Park. Its at 9:30, so if that's a night game I guess you're sleeping at the station.
In the spirit of calling you out as being an idiot. Public transportation will be part of the overall project design. The plan currently calls for a total redesign of the train station which sits on the stadium grounds. Currently, the last train out of Arlington Heights to Chicago is at 11:20 PM (Monday through Saturday). Express trains will be added on game days to accommodate the additional people flow. But hey, if you want to spend the night, no problem, there will also be hotels on the grounds. Unless you prefer sleeping on the floor of train stations.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
The Metra would make it easier for a lot of people in the city to get to the game.

Signed a person that lives in the city.

Also Rodgers has to be near the top of the most unlikeable figures in sports.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The needs we have are for a three down offensive weapon that can threaten the D and cause them to adjust. That is Bijan Robinson.
I think it safe to say you and I will never see eye to eye on this, and that's fine. You support your guy as you always have and I will support mine. So it's all good. If the Bears do draft Bijan I will, of course, support him too, and hope he turns into the player you envision him being. Further, if he turns out to be that player, I will happily eat all the crow you could ever want.
Peace

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Reassuring people who aren't asking to be reassured is a classic use the McCaskey's have had for their mouthpieces over the years. Something's fucked up, my guess is even they realize how fucking braindead of a strategy it is to load up on off-ball linebackers, runningbacks and wide receivers.
I don't think I've ever met anyone quite as relentlessly stupid as you are. JHC

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Agree with the first sentence but the show out this year or his career is over comment is silly. And he’s not getting cut. ? He just wouldn’t get re-signed. But yeah, the dude has talent and put up two pretty decent years. I think he will be just fine
The Claypool criticism is insane. People basing it on his time with the Bears last year are overly critical. I think he's going to do far better than most peolpe here think. Is he Justin Jefferson? No. But he's not this "giant mistake" the armchair GMs want to pretend he is.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Justin actively avoids contact in a very similar way to Russ/AR12. Josh Allen straight up looks to truck folks on ordinary plays. Fields only trucked one dude and that was on the goaline to finish a TD run in the Lions game and that dude went to sleep. A better line + a bit more development from Justin and it's not a huge issue for him IMO.
Justin takes shots to the head regularly. That's the part to worry most about.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Myles Murphy is kind of the forgotten guy in this draft. Haven't heard him mentioned at all as a potential 1st round pick for the Bears (Kiper has him out of the 1st completely in his latest mock). But he has the size that guys like Tyree Wilson and Van Ness have. He has the athleticism similar to last year's #1 pick. He played at a big time program. If he is able to work out in April and has a big performance, he'll get some buzz back.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Umm Mooney is on the team and a former 1k yard WR. He would be WR 4 behind Moore, Mooney and Claypool on a team that is likely to run more than most teams.

As for running he has to compete with Fields and his 7.1 YPC, Herbet and his 5.7 YPC, Foreman and his 4.5 YPC. So no guarantee he is better.

So yeah I am better at counting. He is unlikely to get as many touches as you think as you completely forgot about Mooney.
You can't call him RB4 because the QB runs. And while I like Mooney, I find it odd how so many Bears fans discuss him like he's Jerry Rice.