**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
That far west??

That far west? Have you ever commuted by car or just those a scooters for obese people? I live in Schaumburg which is near Arlington Heights and I can get to downtown, ORD, Naperville, St Charles, Cicero in under an hour.

The Schaumburg corridor which includes Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Hoffman Estate, Palentine, Elk Grove are where you want to be located. Nobody wants to be in downtown.

Bro, shut up.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t think it’s a guarantee we take a tackle in round 1.

The whole point of a zone line is we were supposed to be able to get players later.

Think Blake Freeland and Wanya Morris types.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t think it’s a guarantee we take a tackle in round 1.

The whole point of a zone line is we were supposed to be able to get players later.

Think Blake Freeland and Wanya Morris types.

Agreed. I think Davis, Billings and Walker and the depth in the draft in the trenches means Poles likely feels he can go BPA within reason ie no QB and no Bijan. But everything else is on the table.

P.S. @dentfan yes I know Bijan is probably an option too if Poles truly feels he is a transcendent talent.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Flus and Poles said today that Braxton can play both LT & RT. Sounds like they are getting ready to move him to RT
Uh oh, pretty sure that's the first time they ever mentioned B.Jones being able to play at RT.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This bickering about Bijan is pretty crazy. The kid looks to be a possible beast out of the backfield....would love to have him.....BUT....he is a luxury pick that teams that have their foundation already built should be looking at.

Bears are not anywhere near "luxury" mode.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes there is a draft in April where the Bears likely draft a T.
And there is still free agency and there are still cuts that will be made or maybe the move is someone moving positions.

Try to keep up please.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crazy to think the draft is still a month away. I know we need lots of help, but I'd love to get P. Johnson and trade back up to get a falling JSN or B. Robinson. I don't give a F.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And there is still free agency and there are still cuts that will be made or maybe the move is someone moving positions.

Try to keep up please.

Sure but the statement he made isnt proof that any of those other moves are forthcoming or imminent. As others have said it is the same shit he said months ago.