**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think he's exactly what they want, can play in or out, great ball skills, great tackler. But I doubt he's the pick.
There's just no way to not be a fan of his game and the way he plays it. Would love him at #9 but there's a few guys i would love at #9.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Or fans just being ignorant and thinking they know more than professional football coaches.

Nah. That would never happen.
We don't know what professional football coaches think yet. Or ever, probably, for the 31 teams who don't draft him.

It would surprise me if he was crossed off a board due or pushed way down due to athleticism though. He's plenty able to get out into space for an RT imo.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's so annoying. You come here for hopefully some good Bears info and it's another vortex.

Is it as annoying as joining a CCS fantasy football league only for the commish to cheat and steal your money?

Not to mention all the whining you do as you clog the board with nonsense when you get into ebeefs with poeple. Glass houses my friend.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We don't know what professional football coaches think yet. Or ever, probably, for the 31 teams who don't draft him.

It would surprise me if he was crossed off a board due or pushed way down due to athleticism though. He's plenty able to get out into space for an RT imo.

We know that scheme matters to them. They’ve said it dozens of times now. They told us it’s why OBJR wasn’t pursued.

All I’ve said is I’m not 100% sure on Wright and what they will think.

But some people here apparently think Ted Washington and Aaron Donald are the same types of player since they both play DT.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How many times does Poles and analysts have to tell you that system fits matter to them before you believe them?

They’ve said it numerous times. Do you just think they’re lying?

Now I actually love Wright as a player. I’m just not sure he’s got the quickness they want. Orlando Brown was obviously not a fit. Wright I’m not sure on

I think allot of you are over thinking things

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is it as annoying as joining a CCS fantasy football league only for the commish to cheat and steal your money?

Not to mention all the whining you do as you clog the board with nonsense when you get into ebeefs with poeple. Glass houses my friend.
It is annoying to get in a ffb league and get your money stolen from you because it's happened to me but not sure where this comes from since it's already been confirmed that nobody got there money stolen from them in the CCS league i ran. Everyone knows it was just the #1 CCS clown @Anytime23 on here lying once again. From what i here that clown is still on here talking about me every single week and i put him on ignore months ago. I'm still in his head.

I also haven't been on here clogging up any threads since i put that clown and his puppets on ignore but every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY, there's remy vortex's going on on CCS.

Now go run away mad and get in ANOTHER vortex.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And again…. I LOVE Wright as a player. He may end up being tackle 1 when we look back in 3-4 years.

But this stubborn refusal to grasp the concept that not every player fits every scheme is mind boggling to me.
Your post doesn’t fit the scheme!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is annoying to get in a ffb league and get your money stolen from you because it's happened to me but not sure where this comes from since it's already been confirmed that nobody got there money stolen from them in the CCS league i ran. Everyone knows it was just the #1 CCS clown @Anytime23 on here lying once again. From what i here that clown is still on here talking about me every single week and i put him on ignore months ago. I'm still in his head.

I also haven't been on here clogging up any threads since i put that clown and his puppets on ignore but every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY, there's remy vortex's going on on CCS.

Now go run away mad and get in ANOTHER vortex.
“From what I here”
By that you mean still reading my every post while mentioning me multiple times a week? Lmaaoooooo

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Now go run away mad and get in for all-caps for entire words
*their
*I
*remydat’s, vortex doesn’t need an apostrophe, I believe it should be vortexes
*eliminate unnecessary run-on sentences
*Fantasy Football League, improper abbreviation
*missing period for the last sentence
*hear

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22