**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't the Bears sign Pringle for 6 million ?
DJ, Mooney, Claypool, Pringle, ESB , and VJJ yields 6 receivers ALREADY
I highly doubt that the team is going to draft JSN at #9 seriously.

We need Oline and Dline. Surprise us Poles and get them 3 out of our first four picks PLEASE

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’d really prefer we got Carter AND sign Yannick to a team friendly deal since he’s still on the market and not many teams have the $$ to sign him at this point. I’d love a 1 year deal

I’d be pretty excited about C. That’s a young line with a lot of talent
I like C on offense too.

I’m not wild about Carter on D and I’m a guy that wanted both Moss and Sapp, especially Moss. I was livid when they drafted Enis. If the Bears draft Carter, I hope I’m wrong.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Didn't the Bears sign Pringle for 6 million ?
DJ, Mooney, Claypool, Pringle, ESB , and VJJ yields 6 receivers ALREADY
I highly doubt that the team is going to draft JSN at #9 seriously.

We need Oline and Dline. Surprise us Poles and get them 3 out of our first four picks PLEASE
pringle was signed to a 1yr deal, hes not on the roster...its 5 WR's...and mooney and claypool are in the last year of their deals, JSN with their first pick is def a possibility.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
How on earth the team picking first overall managed to somehow trade down from that first overall pick and still not have more than one pick in the top fifty is my central complaint. The short-sighted trade down from first overall and the horrible trade for Chase Claypool are why this offensive line thing is such a crisis. The Bears don't have the resources.
Da Bears did get more than one pick in the top 50...as a matter of fact they received more than one pick in the top 32...just not in the same draft. And depending on how things work out in the next two seasons, they may end up with three picks in the top 50. Time will tell.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And your dumb ass is still comparing a TE to a WR. SMFH

Umm no you compared them jackass. No one was talking about Kmet but your little obsesssion with Pace led to you crying about the fact I wanted Claypool over Kmet 3 years ago and then tried to pretend like Kmet is clearly better when in fact he isn't.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
JSN could legit be BPA. Poles has been consistent saying he’s a BPA/value guy. I’d love the pick, personally
He is on top of my list. His skill set could be exactly what the Bears offense and Fields need. Plus there is no guarantee Mooney or Claypool are back next season.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
A couple random thoughts:

Seattle would make a great trade down partner: #9 for #20 & #37 is about even on the charts and we would have a high 2nd pick back. No idea if they are looking to move up after picking at 5 already but would be intriguing for Bears.
At 20 there would still be one of several good options - Tackles Jones/Wright/Harrison or 3techs Keion White /JVN/Calijah Kancey.

Devone Achane would go nuts in our outside zone scheme. The way he reads the line and cutback lanes, cuts and gets to full speed instantly is special. Plus he only needs about 6 inches of room to squeeze through and come flying through the other end. He's obviously small but looks to have good contact balance for his size.
If we do trade down, pick up an extra 2nd and go OT in round 1, I would not be opposed to Achane in the 2nd. ..taking a top Center prospect or 3tech at that spot would probably more prudent though.

Last edited:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I’d really prefer we got Carter AND sign Yannick to a team friendly deal since he’s still on the market and not many teams have the $$ to sign him at this point. I’d love a 1 year deal

I’d be pretty excited about C. That’s a young line with a lot of talent

Yeah, Carter and Yannick and you actually potentially pull a good DL out of the league's worst right now.

Base D- Walker, Billings, Carter, Gipson
Nickel- Ngakoue, Carter, Walker, Robinson
Should probably also use a Day 2 pick on DE as well, so another body to throw in there.

And yeah that C OL is better than anything I could imagine, and I'm not a big Broderick Jones fan. But if Poles wants to build the OL thru the draft, he can't do much better than that option.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I like C on offense too.

I’m not wild about Carter on D and I’m a guy that wanted both Moss and Sapp, especially Moss. I was livid when they drafted Enis. If the Bears draft Carter, I hope I’m wrong.
If Carter drops to 9. Make The Eagles trade up, Bears are not one player away,

Most of the T are A reach at 9 IMO