**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Is that a legit account for info? If so, that makes little sense to me for them to move on now from Lance. They were fully prepared to roll with him last year and he had the injury so early in the season, no ones knows what he can really do yet. He's still on a rookie contract for 2 years. Again, I don't see what the incentive would be for the 49ers to bail on Lance yet.

Doubtful as this guy has less than ~5k followers.

Still would not shock me. Lance has barely played football in his life. Shit was always a headscratching move in the top 5 to me, he's essentially justin fields but much less proven and less talented. If fields were not in that draft, I'd get it.

He legit hasn't really played football since 2019. The odds of him developing into anything are pretty slim imo. Fields nearly threw more passes in highschool than lance has in his entire life in 2023.

The 9ers essentially screwed themselves over again by choosing the wrong QB.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He is good at guard because he can genuinely move the defender like a grown man. It is wonderful to see him working out in that manner, because this team could really use a bully on the OL.

I want to him and Jones to work out together. They would be quite complimentary. And if Braxton Jones moves to RT, then please draft Broderick Jones so my previous statement remains correct.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
According to CCS math bears 3rd round pick is in the 2nd round!

I've looked through a ton of drafts and have seen the 65th (edit: 64th) pick listed as a 2nd rounder year after year. Not sure why just this year we want to start thinking it's a third rounder just because the Bears have it.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: