**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bumped into Skoronsi in Skokie near Main and McCormick at a gas station about a month ago. Poor guy asked for my help getting him a Jolt Cola from the refrigerated display; his arms were too short to l grab one. Told him to buy The Reacher (you’ve see it on infomercials) so he can help himself next time.

He was pretty thankful. Patted me on the back with his forehead as a gesture to show his appreciation. Anyway. Good guy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've looked through a ton of drafts and have seen the 65th (edit: 64th) pick listed as a 2nd rounder year after year. Not sure why just this year we want to start thinking it's a third rounder just because the Bears have it.

Dolphins forfeited their 1st round pick due to tampering and so the 1st pick in the 2nd thru 7th rounds all used to be the last pick in the round earlier.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, it’s almost like there’s millions of dollars on the line or something lol

By being able to have LT and RT flexibility, it makes his draft stock rise and thus his paycheck too.

When someone says he can’t play LT that has thousands of followers, it can feed into an incorrect media narrative that could cost him millions.

Can’t blame the guy for getting pissed off

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

By being able to have LT and RT flexibility, it makes his draft stock rise and thus his paycheck too.

When someone says he can’t play LT that has thousands of followers, it can feed into an incorrect media narrative that could cost him millions.

Pretty sure a tweet by Willie Lutz won’t affect his draft status. ?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Someone should tag him to some of the dumb ass posts on here saying he doesn’t fit the system or Larry borom is only 23 years old with a similar pff grade ??