**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So pretty much the same price as direct tv. To get the package with the red zone channel it'll cost about $400 if you aren't a Youtube TV subscriber.

None of these ******* will ever give the chance to pay to watch just your preferred team cause they know they get more money by only offering the full NFL package.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
So pretty much the same price as direct tv. To get the package with the red zone channel it'll cost about $400 if you don't already have Youtube TV.

None of these ******* will ever give the chance to pay to watch just your preferred team cause they know they get more money by only offering the full NFL package.
They know most will end up signing up. I switched to youtubetv a couple of months ago. With DirecTV, I was used to getting discounts every year that almost always equaled getting the NFL Sunday Ticket for free. That won't be the case with youtube.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Right now, 4 QBs are being mocked in the Top 4 or 5 picks in many mocks, and in one recently by these same guys, 5 QBs went Top 8. Plus Anderson and Carter are highly considered. Paris is mocked Top 10 more often than not. So it's not like hm being LT is only one guy's vision.

And thinking an OT everyone considers Top 10 won't be as likely to start at LT as our guy who was tops in pressures allowed is also silly. Jones is going to continue to improve but that doesn't mean LT is his forever. PJJ would be as likely to be LT as RT.
Its not the position of LT I was commenting most about. It's the plug and play, turn key starter for the next 10-15 years part. He's not a sure fire prospect like that

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Its not the position of LT I was commenting most about. It's the plug and play, turn key starter for the next 10-15 years part. He's not a sure fire prospect like that
Sounds like you and Jim Miller have differing opinions I guess. Who'd of thought that scouting is an inexact science?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Well, if we look at it as a week by week price it would be 249/18 = 13.83 per week. If I was in a market away from my team of choice, I would spend more than that at a sports bar each week watching the games. So it would be worth it.

In the Bears market though already... so what am I gaining by having all the games. The good non Bears games are most likely to be nationally televised anyway. And the off chance that it is not, I can easily just go to a bar and watch it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well if you eat fast food, Arby's is better quality than most others, so presumably most people who eat fast food are keeping them profitable.

It is? I ate there once on a road trip a few years ago. Honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever eaten. Never again.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
GREATLY opposed to this perspective. Protect Fields at all costs.

The difference between the best centers and a good enough center is the difference between good enough and bad.

If you believe that Fields is the future, you have to place a priority on getting the best prospects on the line. If you believe that Fields isn't the future, then Poles wasted the chance to draft the best QB prospects at 1 overall. The idea that it is POSSIBLE to get a similar prospect later is treating the draft as a truly random process.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They know most will end up signing up. I switched to youtubetv a couple of months ago. With DirecTV, I was used to getting discounts every year that almost always equaled getting the NFL Sunday Ticket for free. That won't be the case with youtube.
How do you compare direct tv to youtube tv when just talking tv channels and tv shows, movie channels and sports channels? I'm definitely getting rid of direct tv but just don't know who i'm going to replace them with yet.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well, if we look at it as a week by week price it would be 249/18 = 13.83 per week. If I was in a market away from my team of choice, I would spend more than that at a sports bar each week watching the games. So it would be worth it.

In the Bears market though already... so what am I gaining by having all the games. The good non Bears games are most likely to be nationally televised anyway. And the off chance that it is not, I can easily just go to a bar and watch it.
Well my ass is in Florida so i have to pay to watch the Bears games every week and don't always want to go to a bar to watch them. I also cannot go without the red zone channel.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It is? I ate there once on a road trip a few years ago. Honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever eaten. Never again.
For fast food Arby's has a pretty good variety too, so eating it once and saying it's disgusting doesn't jive. Plus every location is different. I'm sure there's awful ones, the one closest to me is new and clean.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
It would not be a hurry if it did not impact the QB but PFF would likely give the DL a +2 and an OL -2 in their grading.

Your 2nd scenario would be a hurry.

Your opinion based on watching is very difficult to add all the context and situations to. There is very little reason for anyone to trust such an opinion as human memory is faulty and biased.

You remember Schoefield sucking but PFF says he pass blocked well. What context or situation can you provide that would support your opinion? Which game are you referring to? Which play? Against whom? How much value should be placed on a completely random and anonymous opinion?
Schofield is a back up. Forget my opinion, poles signed a guard and Jenkins is going to play LG. He played fine for a back up quality guy, but if he played so well then why is he not a starter?