**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It is? I ate there once on a road trip a few years ago. Honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever eaten. Never again.
I'm of the mind that I'm thinking that maybe perhaps you were just at a store with a staff that provided you with a pour experience and that it was literally just a "one off" because I myselve have visited Arbies for literally hundreds of meals and have only had one bad experience where the beef and cheddar with the bun with the toasted onions upon the top of the bun were not all onions but some sort of rodent feces but a simple call in to their corporate call center to complain resolved the complaint with both a credit back toward my debit card account and also as well a supply of coupons for free and 2 for one specials that had no expiration date which I used subsequently to have custom off menu or secret menu meals consisting of Meat Mountain sandwiches consisting of all of the various meats all stacked upon a onion role and also curly fries with cheese sauce on the side and a large fountain drink.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For fast food Arby's has a pretty good variety too, so eating it once and saying it's disgusting doesn't jive. Plus every location is different. I'm sure there's awful ones, the one closest to me is new and clean.
I’ll take Arby’s all day over McShit’s, Burger Shit and Shit Castle

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The curly fries are crack
Yeah, then they recently tried the option of crinkle fries, the Nickleback of French fries

Like going to Lou Manati's and ordering a fish sandwich.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Talking about ARBS on TBELL TUESDAY?????????

It's never a bad time to talk Arby's! We aren't talking long John silvers here!
My palate is also inclusive of both Taco Bell and also Long John Slivers as well not just limited to Arbies because when bulking season is upon me I visit all of these restaurants for nourishment and enjoy the 2 dollar menu items adding up to usurally 10 to 12 dollars at Taco Bell and when I am in the mood for fried fishes Long John Slivers literally slaps and I eat the whole boxed meal including the tiny little batter droppings beneath the fishes that provide carbs and crunch for my enjoyment.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is? I ate there once on a road trip a few years ago. Honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever eaten. Never again.
Next thing you’ll tell us is that Texas BBQ is damn good. Thats such a fucking lie. The McRib tasted exactly the same in Austin as it does in Atlanta. I was so disappointed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Right now, 4 QBs are being mocked in the Top 4 or 5 picks in many mocks, and in one recently by these same guys, 5 QBs went Top 8. Plus Anderson and Carter are highly considered. Paris is mocked Top 10 more often than not. So it's not like hm being LT is only one guy's vision.

And thinking an OT everyone considers Top 10 won't be as likely to start at LT as our guy who was tops in pressures allowed is also silly. Jones is going to continue to improve but that doesn't mean LT is his forever. PJJ would be as likely to be LT as RT.

If Hooker is as high as some are saying then a trade down from 9 is in play IMO.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For fast food Arby's has a pretty good variety too, so eating it once and saying it's disgusting doesn't jive. Plus every location is different. I'm sure there's awful ones, the one closest to me is new and clean.

Give me the best thing on the menu and I’ll try it again just for you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
GREATLY opposed to this perspective. Protect Fields at all costs.

The difference between the best centers and a good enough center is the difference between good enough and bad.

If you believe that Fields is the future, you have to place a priority on getting the best prospects on the line. If you believe that Fields isn't the future, then Poles wasted the chance to draft the best QB prospects at 1 overall. The idea that it is POSSIBLE to get a similar prospect later is treating the draft as a truly random process.

I think his point is that some of the best prospects at C can be had on Day 3.