**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If this guy truly comps to Gilmore, there should be zero dick ripping if he’s the pick at 9 and believe me I want an OT in the worst way.

View attachment 28415
Christian Gonzalez
Oregon · Junior
“PRO COMPARISON: Stephon Gilmore

It was challenging to come up with a Gonzalez comp for two main reasons ... First, the smooth 6-1, 197-pounder has markers for lots of upside in both man and zone coverages (usually one indexes markedly higher). Second, his center of gravity and change-of-direction speed grade out very well in computer vision, but those traits tend to point to certain player comps that would only tell part of Gonzalez's story. That said, Gilmore's computer-vision metrics are close to those of Gonzalez, and they've treated the similarly sized cover man pretty darned well: According to computer vision, Gilmore has ranked among the top seven CBs in four of the past five seasons when it comes to his percentage rates of stopping opponents from earning first downs and touchdowns. Gonzalez, who spent his first two seasons at Colorado, ranks second in the Pac-12 since 2020 with 22 forced incompletions.”

This guy is legit, watched every game last year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
wow.

49ers are kinda fucked. With that severe injury to Purdy, who looked like a gem of a fit with Shanny, their QB outlook is very muddled.

Oh what could have been for that team.

Are they? They dont have to trade Lance and thry have Darnold. With those weapoms and that D the QB really only needs 20 points a game or so.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Are they? They dont have to trade Lance and thry have Darnold. With those weapoms and that D the QB really only needs 20 points a game or so.
They have Darnold?? Go ahead and argue for argument sake like you do @remydat. You just can't help yourself.

Whether they trade Lance or not doesn't matter. He's like 3 years behind development and he's not the unquestioned starter. Their QB situation is in disarray.

Yeah, they can win a lot of regular season games, but not likely bring home a title with that QB situation (lmaoooo again Darnold SB winning QB???). So much talent but that window has been wasted on not getting the QB position right (where have we seen that before... hmmmm)

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The correct answer is no. They are a top 5 team in the league and have been to back to back nfccg I believe

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They have Darnold?? LMAOOOO Go ahead and argue for argument sake like you do @remydat. You just can't help yourself.

Whether they trade Lance or not doesn't matter. He's like 3 years behind development and he's not the unquestioned starter. Their QB situation is in disarray.

Yeah, they can win a lot of regular season games, but not likely bring home a title with that QB situation (lmaoooo again Darnold SB winning QB???). So much talent but that window has been wasted on not getting the QB position right (where have we seen that before... hmmmm)
I never doubt any QB once he gets under the coaching/play calling of Kyle Shanahan.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If I’m Shanny, I’m calling Minnesota about Cousins.