**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He's pretty good, but as a UMD fan the best prospect has to be Jakorian Bennett.
Really? Seems to be the opposite of what most think. I've watched a little of both and they are both good and amazing athletes. Banks seems a bit more polished to me.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He's pretty good, but as a UMD fan the best prospect has to be Jakorian Bennett.
What do you think about Duncan?

On your CBs, Banks might go in the first. It seems Bennett is going later.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They have Darnold?? Go ahead and argue for argument sake like you do @remydat. You just can't help yourself.

Whether they trade Lance or not doesn't matter. He's like 3 years behind development and he's not the unquestioned starter. Their QB situation is in disarray.

Yeah, they can win a lot of regular season games, but not likely bring home a title with that QB situation (lmaoooo again Darnold SB winning QB???). So much talent but that window has been wasted on not getting the QB position right (where have we seen that before... hmmmm)

You said they are fucked when they will likely make the playoffs again. And that window isnt closing anytime soon.

Rodgers sat for 3 years and was not behind. We dont know what Lance is or how much he has learned while watching. The reality though is he is still just 22 and probably should have sit for a couple of years anyway.

Basically they have a high floor and defenses that good have won SBs with mediocre QBs. All they need is one of Purdy or Lance to be average to slightly above average to be SB contenders.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Really? Seems to be the opposite of what most think. I've watched a little of both and they are both good and amazing athletes. Banks seems a bit more polished to me.
That’s what I’ve thought. Admittedly I haven’t watched a lot of tape on either, but Banks seems to me to have all the tools to thrive as a pro CB.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I’m sure the name doesn’t hurt, but this is a big receiver (6’ 4”) that seems to do everything well and with relative ease. He gets smooth releases, runs great routes, has a large catch radius with fantastic hands. He really knows how to stack CBs too when he gets an advantage.

He just put up a pretty damn impressive year. If he stacks another one, I think it stamps him as a legitimate top 5 pick in 2024. At that point, it wouldn’t matter if his name was David Terrell Jr.
Oh, thanks! Here comes the PTSD again!

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Minnesota has already been in contact supposedly about Lance. A Lance/Cousins swap coukd make sense for both teams.
i can see lance getting traded but cousins to the 49ers, i'm not sure they can take on his contract

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Are they? They dont have to trade Lance and thry have Darnold. With those weapoms and that D the QB really only needs 20 points a game or so.
They're in a strange situation. They "kind of" have three QBs, but don't have one for certain.