**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Moved for what though?
3rd? He’s a man corner. I’m not sure how the rest of the league values him after last year’s shit show. Didn’t help that played injured last year on a team that had zero pass rush.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
3rd? He’s a man corner. I’m not sure how the rest of the league values him after last year’s shit show. Didn’t help that played injured last year on a team that had zero pass rush.
I’d consider it but I’d lean towards letting him play it out this season. Like you said, injured last year and the pass rush was nill

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’d consider it but I’d lean towards letting him play it out this season. Like you said, injured last year and the pass rush was nill
Yeah I’m not saying I’d rather see him moved but it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s a solid press man corner and I would like the coaching staff to use him in a way to maximize his capabilities. I have zero faith in Flus’s nepotistic hire though—DC Williams.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Replaceable yes, but he’s been good. He doesn’t create turnovers but wouldn’t complain if they re-signed him to a friendly deal. I think he would be a good #2 CB.

I agree with this. If he's paid like a CB #2, then I'm all for bringing him back. I'm afraid he's going to want #1 level money and that's not something that interests me.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’m a thallus warming up to the idea of drafting Jalen Carter. I doubt he’ll be there at 9 but I won’t be mad if he is.
here's the thing, We do need nasty back.. nasty mean mofos on the dline. Poles had mention the word nasty before.

totally concerned with his demeanor and motor, otherwise the dude can play. Glad I'm not the GM with the draft a week away, I couldn't even decide who I really like or make up my mind for on top of doing my own homework on the draft. I'm mostly in the boat for Paris or trade down, we have a poison pill, defense or justin.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I think he's incredibly overrated by bears fans and pretty replaceable
I don't entirely disagree with this but I think replacing him is inviting another roster issue when basically this whole team has roster issues except at safety, runningback and off-ball linebacker (lol).

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, one is Sam Darnold.
One is an injured Brock Purdy.
And one is Trey Lance, abut whom the niners are listening to trade offers.

So, there's that.

I think it is possible Darnold can be adequate with Shanny directing him.

Yes Purdy is injured but still not clear on whether he will be ready to play this year or whether he will miss the season.

Niners are listening to offers on Lance in the same way the Bears were considering trading Fields. Doesnt really mean jack shit. He is still a 22 year old with 2 games with a passer rating above 116 and one stinker in a monsoon.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jaylon johnson turned 24 today. Is there a reason i shouldn’t be upset when they let him walk end of year

Sure he doesnt get turnovers although I would hope they trade him if they arent going to sign him long term.

I don't entirely disagree with this but I think replacing him is inviting another roster issue when basically this whole team has roster issues except at safety, runningback and off-ball linebacker (lol).

Irrelevant. Replacing Quan invited a roster issue as well but either you can sign him long term or you move on. I would not offer more tha what Jamel Dean got which was 13 a year.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
if it's good and you got it, smoke it.